Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
enochian,

Where have you been looking for your flights? Have a look at Thomson's website (flight only section). They are there for booking.

Darren
billythedraw,

Welcome onboard :tup
Presumably it's Thomson Airways you are travelling with? BHX-CUN-BHX (TOM374/5)? Flights are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft informtion on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Darrean

Yes this is the link I have checked.

Can you find a flight from kavala to Manchester at September 16?

Thanks in advance
enochian,

If you put your details in, it'll come up with availability. Are you wanting an outbound flight as well as an inbound? That might be your problem as you may not be able to book an inbound flight only from KVA. I would call Thomson and enquire about availability.

Darren
What is an inbound and outbound flight? My pets will fly from kavala to manchester on September 16 and I want to fly the same date but the site displays this error msg. It would a great help if you call them Darren.

Thank you so much...
Hi, I am flying to Holguin Cuba with Thomson from Gatwick and would like to know which aircraft is used and the seating plan. The flight number is TOM 094.
Thanks for any help......
Tilly61,

Welcome onboard :tup
LGW-HOG-LGW (TOM094/5) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including aircraft and cabin photos, and seat plans.

Darren
Thanks Darren

do you know why when i booked seats, i didn't receive confirmation from Thomson?
Hi, can someone help plz. Flying to Cancun from Glasgow on 28th Aug Tom 866 , do you know where this flight is coming into Glasgow from, so I can check for delays etc, what with this hurricane in Florida etc, getting a bit anxious.

Thank you.

G :que
Hello

Flying from Gatwick to Corfu on Friday 31st August flight TOM4516 - Departs at 0650.

Can you advise what plane please?....

Thanks
billythedraw,

I haven't the foggiest, I've always received a confirmation email with an attached pdf following choosing seats. Did you supply the correct email address and have you checked your spam folder just in case it's been filtered? Not to worry though, once you've done it online, they're confirmed.

Darren
geemac,

The aircraft comes in from Cancun (TOM519).

Darren
prendy,

LGW-CFU-LGW (TOM4516/7) should be operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Flying out to Cancun tomorrow (TOM 038) Any idea where the flight is coming in from so that I can check for any possible delays?

Many thanks,
Pat
...... sorry, forgot to say flying out from Gatwick.
Thanx Darren, hopefully no delays but we will wait and see.

G :)
pat,

I wasn't around last night so it's probably a little late for you now. Have a great flight and holiday :sun2

Darren
Dear Darren

Can you please find out about the flight from Kavala to Manchester? I am now in Greece thats why I need your help!

Thank you so much in advance
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.