Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
ali781,

I don't know if it's a new destination or not (looks like it is from BOH), but Enfidha is operating June-October 2013 using a Boeing 737-800, flight numbers TOM672/3.

Darren
Thanks for speedy response. They do not give the flight number, that's why I thought it must be knew a new departure airport . Flights also go from gatwick the same day so the flight number you gave could be that flight.
ali781 wrote:
Flights also go from gatwick the same day so the flight number you gave could be that flight

The flight number I quoted above is Bournemouth - Enfidha, taken from the flight schedule for summer 2013.

Darren
Sorry, read the reply wrong , least I know now the flight does exist. Thanks again
Hi
We are booked on Thomson flight no TOM 6446 flying from Cardiff to Crete. I'm not certain, but believe the aircraft may be a Boeing 737 - 800. I am a very nervous flyer and was looking to book seats near to exits, and was therefore going to reserve row 17. On reviewing some of the seating plans available on line however, some seem to show row 17 as being situated over the wings whereas on the Thomson reservations plan the wings appear 'smaller' thus not obscuring the view from seats in row 17. Would be very grateful if someone would kindly confirm please that - a) that the aicraft is indeed a Boeing 737-800 and b) If row 17's view is restricted by wings.
Many thanks
drofmum,

Welcome onboard :tup
CWL-HER-CWL (TOM6446/7) are indeed operated by Boeing 737-800. Rows 15 and 16 are overwing exits. Row 17 are standard seats immediately behind the overwing exits and therefore have views obscured by the wing. If you want a view without the wing in view, you'll need a seat forwards of row 9 or behind row 23. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including aircraft and cabin photos, and a seat plan.

Darren
Hi there, I'm flying to Sharm on the 19th 10.30am on flight TOM546 and would be grateful if you could tell me the type of plane we'll be on?

:)
AaronM,

MAN-SSH-MAN (TOM546/7) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi, flew to fuerteventura from Gatwick last Wednesday and having booked extra seats in row 15 (737/800) on checking in the aircraft had been changed to a 757 and was given row 12 D & E , only 2 seats in the row, excellent seats :) just wondering if you know if the aircraft has been changed for my return on 22 Aug - TOM4357. Thanks :)
tracytreacle1,

There's nothing to suggest there's a change in aircraft at the moment. But there wasn't last time!

Darren
Oh lol, it was a first choice plane as well...I thought they'd all changed...oh well fingers crossed its row 12 again. Thanks anyway :)
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
drofmum,

CWL-HER-CWL (TOM6446/7) are indeed operated by Boeing 737-800. Rows 15 and 16 are overwing exits. Row 17 are standard seats immediately behind the overwing exits and therefore have views obscured by the wing. If you want a view without the wing in view, you'll need a seat forwards of row 9 or behind row 23. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including aircraft and cabin photos, and a seat plan.

Darren

Hi Darren
Many thanks for your quick, informative reply
Hi, could you please tell me what plane will fly from Newcastle to Paphos 22/8/2012. Flight number TOM1364/5. Thanks in advance
ginaw123,

NCL-PFO-NCL (TOM1364/5) are operated by Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Thanks Darren. Much appreciated

Gina
Can anyone please explain why tom162 flight from manchester to punta cana on the 16-08-2012 was delayed by nearly 5 hours. We had no explaination except that is was on the ground. Thankyou
TOM162 was delayed by an aircraft with technical problems that were previously 'fixed' the day before. The replacement. needed extra crew i do believe and also had some technical
Issues
Darren
Is it too early for you to know which plane will be operating on Glasgow / Cancun (Thom 866 / 867) on Sept 18th.
Thanks

Dave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.