Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Fundamentally tho' -Boeing still don't know what caused the failures -they are just increasing the safety factors so that if a failure occurs it will be contained to the cell affected :tup
Sorry Darren? Yes TOM168/169 would be our flights.

Still have the option for TOM 104/105 also.....
Flowerscroft,

Both flights are operated by the same aircraft.

Darren
hello again,
I was wondering weather anybody could help me with this....
I selected my seats online for my flight to Punta Cana in may, and we have booked extra legroom seats for the inbound & outbound flight. I'm a very nervous flyer and when we selected our extra legroom seat thomson had a pop up saying about if your under the age of 14 or disabled or a nervous flyer you cant sit in these seats. Do you know why they don't let nervous flyers in these seats ? and has anybody got any suggestions as what i should do ? should i still go ahead with it ?
many thanks.
Hi,

Nervous passengers and children under 14 or any person who is frail or infirm cannot occupy exit seats as they need to be physically fit, old enough and be mentally able to cope in an emergency situation. They may be required to open the emergency doors if instructed to do so. If you are a really nervous flyer do you really think you could step up to the mark in an emergency situation? I suppose nobody knows how they would cope in a situation however I would not want to have to deal with a nervous passenger blocking the exit.
Hope this answers your question.
Hi I am travelling on june 1st with thomson, tom 118 to Punta Cana, we are in premium cabin, just booked over the phone so cant see seating plan, have you got one. Thsnks
Hi ?'s about tom 118 punta cana premium cabin, has anyone got a seating plan cant find one anywere, or what is the plane type. Thanks
moll,

Welcome onboard :tup
Your flights are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. You'll find a seating plan, as well as extensive aircraft information, on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi thanks for the quick reply, there is so much info on this site, will take a while to read through, we have booked seats 4A, 4B, 5A, 5B-outbound and 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B-inbound, are these seats window and are they just the two not three, what is the configuration on this aircraft. Thanks moll
moll,

As I mentioned, aircraft configurations are on our What Aircraft? guide along with seating plans. The aircraft is configured 2-3-2 with seats A/B being pairs by the window. The rows mentioned all have windows.

Darren
Hi guys,

Flying with Thomson to Ibiza on the 20th of June.

Need to arrange seating plan with family.

Any idea what plane we will be flying on?

Is there a site which will tell me the exact plane reg i will be flying on?

Cheers
jonsmith1975 wrote:
Hi guys,

Flying with Thomson to Ibiza on the 20th of June.

Need to arrange seating plan with family.

Any idea what plane we will be flying on?

Is there a site which will tell me the exact plane reg i will be flying on?

Cheers

Hi Jon,

Normally they ask you to quote flight numbers to help identify where you are flying from. It would be either a Boeing 737 or Boeing 757 aircraft and the seat plans are on the links below dazbo's posts. As the aircraft are rotated frequently they won't be able to give you the aircraft registration.

Regards

Gav
Hi Jon,

Normally they ask you to quote flight numbers to help identify where you are flying from. It would be either a Boeing 737 or Boeing 757 aircraft and the seat plans are on the links below dazbo's posts. As the aircraft are rotated frequently they won't be able to give you the aircraft registration.

Regards

Gav

Thanks for this Mate.

i think the flight number is TOM4486.

Will most probably be a 757 me thinks!

Cheers
Hello

On the Thomson dreamliner website they keep saying the following to customers;

, There has been a re-brand of our Economy Club and Premium Club on all our long haul aircraft. This re-brand of interior was already scheduled before the delay with the 787."

Does anyone know what this interior re-brand is?

Thanks

Zack Cocker
z.j.c wrote:
Hello

On the Thomson dreamliner website they keep saying the following to customers;

, There has been a re-brand of our Economy Club and Premium Club on all our long haul aircraft. This re-brand of interior was already scheduled before the delay with the 787."

Does anyone know what this interior re-brand is?

Thanks

Zack Cocker

Zack,

This was the answer from the last time you posted:

It will be launched soon, but snippits include free tui snacks mid flight, all seats receive upgraded IFE so no charge in economy, Branded food and hot drinks as the second meal, branded coffee/tea during first meal service. china mugs returning to premium instead of the small cups currently offered. the amount spent per passenger on food has roughly doubled so this should translate into better food offerings- more than BA spend per economy passenger on food.

The drinks service in premium will be delivered from a cart now, similar to BA/Virgin which will make it a quicker for everyone to get a drink.

Am sure it will be unveiled soon officially.

Gav
Hello,

I am aware of my previous answer I was asking if anyone can confirm if the cabins have been refurbished or not.

Nothing was asked in regards to the service. My post above refers to the "interior" of the aircraft.
The interiors were refreshed last year, the green first choice leather was removed for dark blue and the cream leather seats in premium have been replaced (cream again) the premium seats are still showing their age (IMHO) as cream isn't the most hard wearing colour.
z.j.c wrote:
Hello,

I am aware of my previous answer I was asking if anyone can confirm if the cabins have been refurbished or not.

Nothing was asked in regards to the service. My post above refers to the "interior" of the aircraft.

Apologies for mis-reading your question Zack.

Gav
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.