Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
£2.60 for a cup of coffee. The flight will be cheaper than the drink soon.
Hi again
Flying to tenerife on 15th July, flight no TOM 2106 and flying bank on 26th July flight no TOM 2561
Can you tell me what aircraft these will be please, have booked select seats but cannot access hem yet but would like to look at the layouts so I know what seats I'm going to go for,
Cheers
Mark
Thepearman,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-TFS-MAN (TOM2106/2561) are operated by Boeing 737-800. You'll find extensive aircraft information, including a seat plan, aircraft and cabin photos (click on the aircraft type) on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
hi
we fly to cancun on 16th june from manchester TOM182 we have pre booked row 20 seats,
any idea which sort aircraft this would be and are these good leg room seats for that aircraft
as we are all 6feet+ .
cheers Rich :)
richy,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-CUN-MAN (TOM182/3) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-300/ER. Row 20 is the overwing exit row and are the roomiest seats on the aircraft. You'll have no problem with legroom on that row. The seats are slightly narrower due to the arm rest being fixed as the tray table / IFE screen fold out of them. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including aircraft and cabin photos (click on the aircraft type).

Darren
Hi
Thanks for that
countdown has begun

Richy :sun2
Hi can anyone tell me what aircraft will be operated by TOM092 out of gatwick to cancun 25th April 2013 please :que ? will it be ex-first choice or thomsonfly, have booked premium seats 6a and 6b

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Should be ex FCA; G-PJLO and G-OOBM are currently returning to Gatwick from Carib. and G-OOBK is due to reposition to Gatwick from Newcastle later this morning.
linlizzie,

LGW-CUN-LGW (TOM092/3) are operated by former First Choice Boeing 767-30/ER as brewerdave mentions. You'll fins extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including seat plans, aircraft, cabin and seat photos.

Darren
Hi

Could you please explain what this new service is with thomsons long haul flights, I keep reading about it but would like to know more.

Thanks

:tup
Hi Darren,

I see from an earlier post that you now have the S13 schedules. Can you confirm what aircraft will be operating LGW - Antalya - LGW, Tom346/7 16.25 on the 30th July 2013?

Thanks

Gooner
gooner1977,

I sure do. LGW-AYT-LGW (TOM346/7) are on the schedule as Boeing 757-200 between 07/05/13 - 24/09/13 and a Boeing 737-800 between 01/10/13 - 29/10/13.

Darren
Now that the summer 2013 plans are known, Can anybody please confirm the base plans for EMA and BHX e.g How many aircaft based there and aircraft types obviously the actual aircraft will rotate but would interesting to see what is going to be there.
uno28,

EMA types:
Boeing 737-800
Boeing 767-300/ER (selected days)

BHX Types:
Boeing 737-800
Boeing 757-200
Boeing 767-300/ER (selected days)

Darren
Flying from Gatwick to Faro on sept 19th TOM4434. Any idea what aircraft it will be. many thanks Don Coulthart
don coulthart,

LGW-FAO-LGW (TOM4434/5) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul) between 2nd May and 29th September, and a Boeing 737-800 between 3rd - 31st October.

Darren
Thanks Dazbo do you know how many of each aircraft easch base will have ? Its interesting to see that EMA is now a 737-800 only base for short/Mid haul with the 767s and 787 when ready for the long haul
Nearly 2 weeks ago flew out on TOM474 NCL to sharm. And really liked the fact that row 9 has been removed greatly improving legroom in the front section. Super when the flight is nearly 6 hours. Heading home on Monday on Tom 475. Will it be the same does anyone knowplease?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.