Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi sorry if this has already been asked. But what aircraft are Thomson using for TOM302/3 from Manchester to ENF (Tunisia). I've paid for select your seat but cant access the seat plan online as i'm travelling with an infant.

Thanks, Sian.
sianjones44,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-ENF-MAN (TOM302/3) are operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul). If you're looking to select seats, I'm assuming your return date is within 90 days? You can't use the online seat selection as you're limited to certain seats with travelling with an infant if they are on your knee as an extra oxygen mask is required on that row. You'll need to phone to select seats. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below) including aircraft photos and seat plans.

Darren
Thank you for your reply. I called them today and selected window seats they gave me 14 A & B. They said on the phone it's was a 3-3-3 seating aircraft an the one you mentioned is 2-3-2. Maybe they made a mistake or I misheard.

Thanks again!! :)
Sianjones44,

It sounds like you may have been lucky. Some 767 flights are being covered by the new Boeing 787-8. It looks like yours is one of them.

Darren
Actually the one Darren mentioned is 2-4-2,

An infant can sit at any row on the 767(short haul and 283) and the 787 apart from emergency exit rows.

Row 14AB also has 36" legroom, the same as some of Thomson's premium cabin on their 767's
Hi Darren,

Do you know which 787 will be flying to Cancun from Manchester tomorrow TOM144.

Thanks,

Chris.
Chriskim,

I'm at the airport at the moment so will double check later, but I think its G-TUIB (Alfie) that's at MAN at the moment. It makes little difference though as they are all identical other than their names.

Have a great holiday,

Edit: confirmed, I'm just watching her line up on runway 05L for take off as Thomson-126 to Sanford, right on schedule you'll be pleased to know.

Darren
Hi Darren,

Thanks for your help, as always. I know they are all the same, but it's nice to know which one we will be on and i's also good to know that it is on time.

Thanks again
Darren, have you flown on a 787 yet?
Hi,

We prebooked our seats for our holiday next month to turkey about a month ago and have just had the confirmation email through (I know, it took forever!) and outbound we have 2A, 2B and 2H which we are fine with but the way back, have been given 22H, 22J and 22L (extra space). i didn't think there was a seat L or J for that matter on the 767's?? Are these wrong, should we contact them again!? :think

Thanks
Thats the jetairfly 767 with the unusual letters
Qman wrote:
Darren, have you flown on a 787 yet?

Not as yet. They aren't being used to the Maldives until November and I go in September :duh

Darren
Hey Qman

I've just travelled on the thomson 787 if you have any questions ill be happy to answer

Thanks
Z.J.C
z.j.c wrote:
Hey Qman

I've just travelled on the thomson 787 if you have any questions ill be happy to answer

Thanks
Z.J.C

There is a dreamliner thread Qman perhaps you could do a review on there, I would be very interested, I was due to fly on it this year, but ill-health has prevented me from travelling for a while, hoping to next year.
Any info on premium would be nice and the food, heard mixed reviews about it. :fly
Hi

Does anyone know what aircraft is operating LGW-TFS tomorrow morning?

Heva2015,

Please quote flight numbers when requesting aircraft information. There are often several flights. This ensures we get the correct information for you. LFW-TFS-LGW (TOM4744/5?) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Oops sorry! Yes, it's TOM 4744.

No chance of dreamliner then? :(
Heva2015,

Not on your flight, no.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.