Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi, please could you tell me what plane tom 580 lgw to enfida is, thanks
janalice,

You don't say when you're travelling, but assuming this summer, LGW-NBE-LGW (TOM580/1) are operated by Boeing 757-200.

Darren
Does anyone have any links to photos of Premium Club on the Dreamliner or has Thomson uploaded any yet? (not the 1 or 2 publicity one's we've all seen).

It's about time there were proper photos, only Economy Club so far for some strange reason.

Thanks,

gaz
Hello

I have photos that I took of Premium from my last flight, if anyone is interested let me know and ill PM the link

Z.J.C
http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/Vegasboy747/library/

Outbound meal choice:-
Chicken coq au vin
Salmon in pepper crust ( I dislike salmon, this is gorgeous)
Mushroom risotto
Inbound:-
Roast Beef
Thai Red chicken curry
Veg roast dinner
All the meals are very very nice. The salmon and Curry are probably the best from each sector- well in my opinion.
Thanks for the menu info BY-TOM-AMM-FCA , looks nice :) Do you know if these will still apply in October, or are they likely to change?
BY-TOM-AMM-FCA wrote:
http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/Vegasboy747/library/

Outbound meal choice:-
Chicken coq au vin
Salmon in pepper crust ( I dislike salmon, this is gorgeous)
Mushroom risotto
Inbound:-
Roast Beef
Thai Red curry
Veg roast dinner
All the meals are very very nice. The salmon and Curry are probably the best from each sector- well in my opinion.

Hey BY,

Do you know if the premium meals are loaded in the UK for the return legs or picked up in Cancun?

Thanks
The hot meals are from uk, the trays- salad/pudding/bread/pastries from abroad. US destinations are always completely locally catered. Some other routes are completely UK catered, I can't remember which ones.
Thanks for the info was wondering if the return food would be mexican catered. Last time we had Mexican catered airline food it was horrible!

Glad to know the meals are from the UK!

Thanks
Hi Darren,

Hope you’re well. I’m flying LGW-TFS-LGW (TOM 4226/4227) on Tuesday 10th/17th September; could you please let me know what AC type I’ll be on? I have a feeling it’ll be the 767, but could you confirm? Whatever it is, it should be roomier than the Piper PA28 I’m learning to fly in!

Cheers,
2morrows Pilot 2day
2morrows pilot 2day,

LGW-TFS-LGW (TOM4226/7) are scheduled to be operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul). I had my first lesson in a PA28-160, they aren't the roomiest but a nice aircraft all the same.

Darren
we are booked on tom 2700 manchester to larnaca on sunday 13th of oct this year- seat plan loaded this morning, low and behold, its a 787, even had confirmation via thomson facebook page-exciting :-)
Please could you tell me what aircraft, is being used on Man - Paphos route with Thompson flight number 2730 on Sunday 28 July 2013
bayer328,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-PFO-MAN (MAN2730/1) are scheduled to be operated by Boeing 767-300/ER (short haul). You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
How often do they rotate the inflight meals? I presume they use different inflight meals for the dreamliners than they do for the mid haul flights? Also is there anyway of knowing in advance what your meal will be?
LadyL2013,

Refer to BY-TOM-AMM-FCA's post above for current meal information.

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.