Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Direct Line are offering the Trakia Garden but not Trakia Plaza - it's certainly possible to book Trakia Plaza directly or online but you'd have to organise your own flights & transfers.

Given the reported problems in the hotel industry in Sunny Beach at the moment, it's almost certainly not such a good idea to do it yourself - at least you would have some safeguards by booking through a tour operator, in the event that things go wrong with your booking.

It may be worth contacting Balkan Holidays to check if they can arrange a package for the Trakia Plaza for you, if you are set on that particular hotel - they have access to the widest range of hotels in Bulgaria and often provide late booking holidays, etc., in accommodation which does not feature in their brochure or website.

Baldur
Wonder why Balkan havent included Trakia Plaza in their 2009 programme as it is a popular hotel. We used the facilities their when we stayed nearby. Balkan usually bring out an early edition of their brochure, which doesnt include all the hotels, then a bit later they issue 2nd and 3rd editions showing a bigger choice. Mind you I would imagine by now they will be on 3rd edition as the 2009 holidays have been a sale for a while.

Baldur thats a handy little map on the Trakia Plaza page!
Mind you I would imagine by now they will be on 3rd edition as the 2009 holidays have been a sale for a while.

It's not available on their website, which should be much more up-to-date than any printed literature...... ;)
The map looks as though it was from the old version of bgmaps.com resort maps, which have been modified this year.
thanks ppl that was helpful maby trakia plaza is one of these hotels in crisis
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.