Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/findacruise/cruiseDetails/itineraryAndPricing.do;jsessionid=000?packageCode=JW14T039

Follow the links for each port that will tell you something.

If you then use the shore and land excursion link on the right below "Learn More About" it will give you loads of ideas of what there is in and around each port.

here is the list for Reykjavik

http://www.royalcaribbean.co.uk/findacruise/destinations/shoreExcursions/subGateWayByPort/search.do;jsessionid=0000?LocationCode=REK

for those that may be able to help with specific ports here it the itinerary.

Harwich, England;
Le Havre (Paris), France;
Cherbourg, France;
Cork, Ireland;(I think it actual docks at Cobh)
Sea
Sea
Akureyri, Iceland;
Reykjavik, Iceland;
Sea
Sea
St. John's, Newfoundland;
Sea
Sydney, Nova Scotia;
Sea
Boston, Massachusetts
Thank you for all the information looking into this, may consider BTB starting 23rd aug ,if there should be a price drop
are we better booking direct with RCI or with a T/A.??
Many thanks
annx
If you book with RCI you will not get the discount a TA would offer usually 10%. I have no problem getting my TA to obtain the price drops for me.
RCI and XCelebrity are now offering the first change free but any subsequent changes including at a charge of £35 or sometimes higher than this depending.

I think now that RCI and X have made the booking conditions clearer in that price drops should not be a problem in the UK any longer. I see now that they are also offering special rates for the Military or Armed Forces guests. They often offer these in the US. They are not available all the time but they do appear as specials etc.

Sue
Thanks Sue still thinking about this cruise and checking prices :)
annx
UK passengers can get a 5% discount if they book direct with RCCL UK.
After much searching we have at last booked this cruise :D the best price we came up with was with Gills Travel,
excellent price and $200 on board credit,staying a further 4 nights in Boston :)
annx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.