Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Transfer Tip
100 Posts
Tıp is really down to your own personal discression - whatever you feel is appropriate for the service you have recieved - amounts people give always vary
Thanks for the info :D
there were 14 of us on our resort transfer and we gave him £10
I gave the man 10 million - he seemed very happy with that!
Thanks Louise, how much is 10million? I think it is 10 lira now
You are Welcome Janet :wink:

Regards,

TIMUK.
If you're happy with the price, tip aorund 10 per cent.
sorry Turkey old timer i still talk in Million and can`t stop it!
Can anyone tell me the jouney time to Icmeler from Dalaman airport,
we went for the first time this year to Hisaronu( and absoluteley loved it), can't wait to go back but would like to try Icmeler as a different resort
also would like to rent apartment if anyone knows of any
Thanks a million
Journey time is approx 2 hrs. If you do a search, you'll find plenty of info on this topic.

Darren
Try Icmeleronline for accomadation and also private transfers ( Very good price ) Transfer takes about 1-15 to 1-30 hrs

Louise
Hi John,

Thought it was best to ask you (or anyone else who might know the answer)....Is it still possible to book a private transfer with you even though we have not booked our holiday with you.

We would only like to book 1 way for August, Dalaman to Icmeler for 4 adults 1 child. Is it okay to pay the deposit by switch.

Many thanks, Tracey
How long is the transfer from Dalaman to Icmeler by a) Coach
b) Car

What is the cost of a taxi?
Transfer is about 90 minutes,cost of a taxi i`m not sure,i think about £40....though i`m sure someone knows better than me.
Transfer 90 minutes by car or private transfer.

Taxi is anything they feel like charging sometimes and saw it last year at £55 one way.

If transferred by coach including the wait for the rest of the holidaymakers at the airport, stopping for a break at a cafe/shop on the way, dropping people off at numerous hotels in Marmaris on the way anything really and have know some people crying that from the time they left the airport doors to get to THEIR accommodation 4 hours.

If you do take a taxi then make sure that you have agreed the price before you get in it.

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.