Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi all here is the update,

Firstly I would like to thank all of you for your responses and assistance in helping me resolve this matter. It has been great having so many different inputs.
I followed the advice on the forum and contacted Steve from Travel Republic who has worked very hard this week to help.
I just received confirmation from Travel Republic that after liaising with the hotel and Hotels4U they have managed to resolve the issue and are now refunding the balance to my card.
They are also working very hard with the team to try to prevent issues like this occurring in the future.

I am obviously relieved and very happy with this outcome and after liaising with Steve my faith has been restored.

Once again thank you to all of you for your help. I quiet simply couldn't have done it without you!
glad to see an amicable resolution :tup ,
please join in the other forums, new members input is important to us

wizard
Thanks for the update and pleased you got a good result :tup well done to Steve from Travel Republic as well .
Yes great news samanatha and well done again to Steve from Travel Republic :tup
Many thanks for the update, it is appreciated as too many people post a problem with no follow up after receiving replies.

Well done to Steve too. He is an asset to both Travel Republic and HT.
Glad you've been able to get it sorted. And another bully's eye for Steve :tup

SM
Glad you got things sorted, well done again steve
:tup :thanks
Margaret(madmum)
Very pleased that you have received a quick response after contacting Steve. I am a firm supporter of Travel Republic - as are many others, so good to see this. Once again a huge pat on the back for Steve - despite all and everything, he never fails to come up with the goods! (Don't even think of retirement my friend! ;) ) x
Thanks to everyone, and once again, apologies to samantha2012. This is a busy time of year for our Customer Relations department, so whilst this would have been resolved in the same way, it may have taken 2-3 weeks longer than if I had intervened.

More importantly for us, it highlighted the failure on our part to sort out the problem correctly when it first happened, which I am trying to sort now.

Please keep shouting when things go wrong, it all helps us sort out the way we work!

Steve
its just a pity it wasnt done right the first time.
Glad you got it sorted.

I have booked before with travel republic- and knowing that steve is on hand if i problem arises is reassuring to know- and for that reason alone I wouldnt hesitate to book through travel republic.

belly
I feel reassured now to book with TR knowing Steve is on hand to sort any problems out . :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.