Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Toffeemen,

You may find members Resort Reports useful.

Darren
We will probably be there at about the same time as you, toffeemen. :tup

Our neighbour has recently returned, and put us onto Carole and Tayfun very good, and very cheap
trip and excursion organisers based in Fethiye, and they will pick you up and return you to your hotel.
I have been told by many people that the sunset cruise is to die for!! (just £12-00 and grub thrown in).
We have booked loads up on-line as it's cheaper to do it that way.

I'm new to this site, and (for some reason) I'm not allowed to post links, but if you google
carole and tayfun, you should be able to get their website.
Or if you go back into 'topics', look for the post above your's entitled
'sunset cruise from Fethiye- an experience not to be missed',
Yorkshireboy has added a link. ;)
Thanks people :tup - will definately be doing the Paragliding trip and probably a few others at those prices.
Got a private transfer £10 cheaper with jay-transport@hotmail.com though .

Toffeemen
have a look at what is on offer when you arrive at the local tour operators you can get some really good deals
i would recommend saklikent(second largest gorge in europe 21 km long) ,yaka parc(trout farm ) and tolos this is a good day out with lunch included for about a tenner most operators pick up and drop off at hotels :sun2
i have a link on my website to local tour operator which you are welcome to use
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.