Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
found it on sky news on the web it happened it marmaris

suzie
Apparently Pasa beach and the Keskin
Thats why i have come on here to see if our members living in Marmaris could shed any more light.
Its sad but very strange, i think...2 at the same time?????
Yeah I have just seen this on sky website a 45yr old woman found dead in her room at the Pasa Beach Hotel and a 32yr old woman also found dead in her room staying at at the Keskin Hotel. Very tragic and also a bit worrying
wow i thought maybe it was in one hotel, say a famly argument gone badly wrong, but two idividual deaths not related at the same time. is very strange
It seems to be a sad co-incidence....i just read that the elder lady died of an asthma attack and the other was suicide. Such a shame......my thoughts are with both famillies

I got this info from the mail online but i cant do a link for it.
yes two deaths 1 45yr old woman heart attack there sayıng here ın marmarıs .one younger at keskın suıcıde . what a sad start to the holıday for there famılıes
My thoughts go to the families of both women
Our thoughts are with theses familys at this sad time x
What a terribly sad thing to happen. Our toughts go out to the families concerned.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.