America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
When are you thinking of going?

I see there is a price starting at £699 on that site, but the flights alone are over £600 and I wouldn't stay at those hotels either.

luci :wave
Well this is it Luci....I couldn't pin her down to a month let alone a date....It all started with this couple who got married there last year wanting to go back because one of them had a big birthday....fine we'll all come along.....prob was the birthday was mid Aug so no-one wanted to go in that heat......so plans were changed to go either Sept or Oct.....no good to me if I'm booking days off...I need a firm date.....so that's all I know....sometime in Sept or Oct
Can't believe that price at all. If you think it's gonna average a minimum £50 a night for hotels (NY very expensive, Vegas cheaper) that's £500 just for hotels, I'd reckon on another £500 for flights and that's assuming you get some kind of a deal. Can't imagine you could do that trip for less than £1000 unless you stay in 'questionable' hotels, particularly in NY where there appears to be a lot of bad hotels!!

Cheers

TC
My thoughts exactly TeeCee....well we discussed it last night and the womans sister is going to email her and ask about this supposed deal....bet it's non existant
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.