Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
waterpark
14 Posts
THIS is on the internet.

Peter
There is also Aqua Paradise (located between Nesebar & Ravda) and a smaller water park in the Kuban hotel complex.

Baldur
been a couple of times to the aqua park to the rear of sunny beach.we all had a great time,plenty of slides,sunbeds,parasolls.you can't take food in but its not dear to buy.it wasn't dear to get in either.
we thought it was great
we had a great day out there
had a brilliant time also at waterpark its a must if you have kids just watch the bigger slides as they are very fast for the young ones
lifeguards on duty though so only the appropriate height kids can ride some of the bigger slides
How strict is it with 'no own food/no drinks' in both waterparks? I've travelled to other places before, and although all waterparks tend to have a strict policy like this one, we had no problem bringing a snack and a botlle of water. Just because we're on a tight student budget.. :?
they did a bag search'but we did not have any food with us.the food and drink prices were quite reasonable.
Hi just back from sunny beach this morning, great hol, and v cheap. Went to the sunny beach aqua park (think this is better than the one at nessebar) Very strict about taking food and drinks, they do a bag search. Was 28 lev per adult and 16 lev for a child under 130cm. Food is reasonable. We had large slice pizza, chips and coke for around 7.50 lev each. Great day. Plenty of slides, lazy river and wave pool. Plenty of sun beds too. Enjoy your hol.
We went to both aqua parks and i thought the nessebar one was better for me and my 5 year old but my boyfriend preferred the faster/steeper slides at sunny beach. Both were excellent, we had crisps taken from us when we entered but got them back when we left. Get the free bus to the nessebar park, saves 25 levs in a taxi.
Peter of York wrote:
THIS is on the internet.

Peter

Now THAT looks like fun. Never considered going to a water park, but it looks like it would be fab.
is there a website for the elenite one?
Anyone knows when the Aquapolis in Golden Sands is closing???
thanks in advance
Tanny
It's usually about 10th of September but if you go on their web-site you can email them and ask for definite.

Patka
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.