Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
waterpark
5 Posts
hi again the waterpark you mentioned was the one i told you we were going to when we passed your hotel it is about a 15-20 minute walk it is enormous, loads of large water slides etc, did not bother going in there because hotel we stayed in had 3 water slides anyway and once you have been down one you know the old saying, but went in to see Dolphin show this cost 11 pounds each, chidren under the age of 5 free, through our rep, this is cheaper than if you get your tickets at the venue it self and the show is worth every penny, but to swm with the Dolphins for 4/5 minutes is about 70 pounds which i thought was extortianate ,the shows are twice a day 11am and 3pm it is all under a large canopy out of the sun,beware buying drinks or ice creams there they are really expensive your a captive audience,take you own ,raid your mini bar in the morning
whats this waterpark called? does it have a website? do you know how much it is to go in there, i mean the waterpark itself?
:D Hello kewlbutcrazy, the waterpark is called Troy Aqua and Dolphinarium Belek, if you put that name in google search it will lead you to a site called wow Turkey Tourism this is all in Turkish but there is a link to an english version ,but you will have to jostle around the site to get pictures of the place, and no i do not know the price for the water park just the price for the dolphin show as mentioned about £11 for an adult it is well worth it kids under 5 go free hope this is some help to you :?:
yes that was helpful thank you will have a look around the website, only 13 days to go, look forward to seeing the dolphin show.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.