Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
WEATHER Q&As
123 Posts
Hi Toonman,
Yes i also had a letter today to say that our tickets are ready for collection.We fly from Manchester on the 30th august at 6.25 am.My little girl was 7 yesterday and she's really excited.
Take care and have a safe journey.
Best wishes
Angela.
Best wishes to your little girl.. We might meet up for a drink, just keep a look out for a Newcastle top, grey haired ,geordie ( wife lot littler than me) normally wearing glasses. ( mid 50's )
I sincerely hope you enjoy your holiday along with the rest of the family.

8) Toonman
which forcast is the most reliable for SUnny Beach one of my sites says it is going to rain next week and the other says sunshine
hi

we have just come back from golden sands and during he second week we had a couple of bad thunder storms when we left on thursday the weather was very unsettled and was going to last up unti tuesday 11th september i would advise you take a jacket for night anyway as it is abit cold

:roll:
Sorry to hear that E & P, but that's Bulgaria. It's a Temperate climate rather like our own, and just as unpredictable.

No consolation I know, but we've fried in September it's been that hot, in other years a day or two of rain and spectacular thunderstorms, another year well nigh a week of rain.

It's only a short season during which you can usually rely on good weather, which is why those of us who know Bulgaria very well have not been tempted to invest in apartments!

Peter
i am due to go go to sunny beach on 17th sept i am hoping that the weather will still be warm can you tell me if this is correct
A fifteen day forecast for nearby Burgas is HERE

Peter
Hi, Its fleece time during the day as well. got mine on. Tonyt.
as long as I get some sun I will be quite happy!

Would it be a better idea to book next years trip for the middle of June? is the weather good then?
fiona
Would it be a better idea to book next years trip for the middle of June? is the weather good then?

Who can predict the weather with certainty? However, you stand a better chance of it being good in the middle of June than any time in September.

Peter
Hi just back from Albena, weather wasn't exactly beachweather but still have a nice tan.. 21-24 degrees with some cold evenings as Tonyt said.
Hi from Sunny beach the weather has been unpredictable for 2 weeks we have had 4 days of sun bathing weather, today it is 21 degrees and raining but is supposed to perk up by a couple of degrees by the end of the week, the evenings are very cold but hey who cares we are in sunny beach
Hi Sue
when are you due to fly back to the UK/
FIONA
we are back now a heatwave is just about to hit sunny beach
Just got back at 1am and we had a week of lovely hot sunshine.

Very little cloud the whole week. Not all that cold at night either. Quite windy some afternoons but still sunny and warm. 8)
hope the washing is all done :lol:
I wish Fiona :(

Lovely and rainy here and back at work today :twisted:
Hi Liz
Lucky you! I must have missed that Heatwave! I too am back at work, only got 4 days of sun!
looking forward to June already
Fiona
only got 4 days of sun

:hmmm we were just a few minutes from Sunny beach and we had about 11 days of sun :sun well tanned and happy.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.