Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
WEATHER Q&As
123 Posts
Hi Fiona
You may just be right in saying that! glad I had 4 days free at home to recover!
Roll on June 2008
Fiona :wave
I'm thinking about booking for next June 2nd -9th. I'm really worried about the weather, but can't go any later. Should I think about somewhere else...I'm thinking it's the type of holiday that the weather can make or break! Also, 2nd June is a monday. Will everything be open, or will things open the following weekend?
This was an answer to a similar question on page two of this thread -
Subject: WEATHER Q&As

Baldur wrote:
Hi col73,

See HERE for 10-year weather data for Burgas, which is not too far North of Duni, for the period 1st - 14th June. You can adjust the dates to suit yourself.

Average low 57F, average high 76F, according to that data.

Baldur

By the first week in June most things should be open in the main resorts of Sunny Beach and Golden Sands.

Peter
I really can't decide what to do - but what I have found is a bargain - Iberostar Sunny Beach HB Junior Suite + flights for £586 for 2 of us. Much more expensive to go later in June so that's not an option.

Can't decide between this and maybe Algarve or Malta or Italy. (been to Malta and Italy and would like to go back - never been to Algarve or Bulgaria).

Any opinions on whether it will be reasonable weather and enough open?
Any opinions on whether it will be reasonable weather and enough open?

Even the Met Office with Cray supercomputers can't predict the weather more than a couple of weeks ahead with any degree of accuracy, so who knows? The historical stats look good.

Most things should be open if there are enough tourists to make it worthwhile, which there will be I am sure.

Peter
Hi

Looking for a cheap holiday in June and wondered what the weather was like in June at Sunny Beach?

Last went to Sunny Beach In september 2005 and it rained 9 days out of 14!

Regards

Anna
Hi Anna,

See my reply here.

Baldur
can anyone tell me what the weather temperatures are around sunny beach at the minute please :) I have looked at a few weather sites and they all vary so much.

We go on hols on 4th June and hoping it going to be warm :sun2

TY for any help

Danlaurs :)
Hi Danlaurs,

The Bulgarian local weather site for Nesebar (as close to Sunny Beach as you'll get) is HERE.

Baldur
ty baldur just checked that out :cheers

not to bad at the minute, 2 weeks for it to boost up a bit lol

ta xxxxx
Hi there, does anyone know roughly what the temp in Sunny Beach at the end of June (20th) to the start of July (4th)

Female in need of knowing what to pack :D

Thanks x
See 10 year weather history for your dates at Burgas Airport (Sunny Beach shouldn't be much different) HERE

Baldur
We're in sunny beach now, temperatures very hot - no temp gauges around but would say between 28 - 30 degrees
Does anybody know what the weather is gonna be like next week??? Hope its hot hot hot :sun2
Hi DubbC,

Keep an eye on the local forecast for Nesebar, as close as you will find to Sunny Beach. All forecasts for more than a couple of days ahead are, at best, educated guesses.

6-day forecast for Burgas HERE.

Baldur
Thanks Baldur. Youve being most helpful.
what will the weather be like over there? im going tomorrow.
Check the links in my post above, they change daily, like most forecasts..... ;)

Have a great holiday!

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.