Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
16th May Icmeler 14:00

Sorry bit late with this but a very busy day today.

I took the reading then forgot to post it

Clear blue skies and getting a lot warmer

33 degrees on our gauge in the shade and 39 in the sun.

Each day now is getting warmer than the last but I believe Icmeler beach was breezy from the sea so another day of red bodies
17th May 9am Icmeler

Seems a little hazy in the distance this morning but the sun will melt that away as the day rolls on

Back balcony 25 degrees and the front balcony 38 degrees

It's going to be a scorcher for May.

I can hear the kids practising in the band in the local school and I wish they would change that tune :wink:
any info on what weasthers like in olu deniz at the mo please :D
Yeah please i'd like to know what the weathers like in olu deniz cos i fly out a week on wed! 8 more sleeps!! :sun2
18th May 9am Icmeler

It looks very hazy again in the distance but the sun will once again get rid of that as the day goes on

25 degrees in the shade and 36 in the sun at the moment so looks to be a nice day all round.

Eveings still a bit chilly and I had to gat a jacket out of the car myself last night as I could feel a chill on my kidneys.

Or was that the booze hitting my liver
Hisaronu Koyu near Marmaris

11.00am local time

Air Temp: 20.7c
Sunbed temp: 36.5c

Scattered clouds, sunny. Wind calm.

Sorry to have missed yestertday - out renewing my residency permit. It was very warm in Marmaris yesterday with the street thermometers showing 32c at 2pm.

11.00am local time

Air Temp: 20.9c

Sunbed Temp: 41c

Scattered cloud but building up, sun is trying hard to be out and very, very warm when it is. A little breezy.
GraemeC,

As it says really, the temperature you might expect on your sunbed, ie in direct sun light.

Darren
20th May 12 noon Icmeler

Sunny and bright today with quite a few clouds and yesterday afternoon we had a little rain

26 degrees in the shade and 36 in the sun but still that cooling breeze is keeping the temperatures down.

12.30pm local time

Air Temp: 20c
Sunbed Temp: 43.1c

Scattered cloud, sunny, warm but breezy.
21st May 10am Icmeler

Clear blue skies as far as you can see and back balcony 29 degrees and front balcony in the sun 44 degrees

More red bodies in Icmeler tonight

15.30pm local time

Air Temp: 22.8c

Sunbed Temp: 45.3c

Clear blue skies, sunny and hot, small breeze.

Just back from Marmaris where it is very hot.
9am Icmeler 22nd may 2011

An early one this morning as we are off on a day trip

Back balcony 30 degrees and front balcony 42 degrees

Clear skies and there will be lots of burned chickens today

11.00am local time

Air Temp: 21.5c
Sunbed Temp: 43.2c

Clear blue sky, sunny and warm, gentle breeze.
23rd May 9?30 am Icmeler

Looks like its going to be a similar day to yesterday here in Icmeler

30 degrees back balcony and 45 degrees on the front one.

Blue skies as far as you can see and not a breath of wind

It was breezy at Gypsy beach yesterday so that kept the temperature down a little but a few were burned on the beach

12.30pm local time

Air Temp: 24c
Sunbed Temp: 46.5c

Clear blue sky, sunny and very warm with gentle, cooling breeze. Whispy clouds out over the bay of Hisaronu that may come our way later.
Hi to all you locals.
Which weather website would you all say is the most accurate. I know weather can change all the time but different websites seem to contradict each other. Coming out to Turkey next week (ash cloud permitting!!!) :)
Debs1

Weather Underground is pretty good. You need to type in your location to get it more accurate.

I also use Windguru, mainly for the wind speeds as the wind affects the waves the most out here. Big wind means big waves which means no going out on the boat fishing! A choppy sea makes it less enjoyable.

And a big thanks to Kosem Restaurant for baking my 3 kilo white grouper in salt a few days ago. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.