Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hisaronu Koyu near Marmaris

9.30am local time

Air Temp: 17.3c
Sunbed Temp: 27.4c

Hazy sunshine, wind is calm with a little gusting. Clear blue sky showing down the bay and should move up shortly. Feels chilly in the breeze.

Gone fishing...........................................................
26th April 11am Icmeler

Seems to be a bit cooler this morning but the sun is shining with wispy clouds here and there.

Back balcony 20 degrees and front balcony 30 degrees.

Maybe I will go sit outside Tommys bar this afternoon to get the late sun

12 noon local time

Air Temp: 17c
Sunbed Temp: 17.7c

Raining, cloudy and cold! Bit of a mixed bag on the way over the next few days on the forecasts too.
Can you tell me what the weather is usually like in September. My wife and I are going to Akyarlar near Turgetreis from 3rd to 17th Sep this year.

The reason I ask is that in Crete a few years ago it got a bit chilly towards the back end on similar dates.

Thanks in advance

Justin
10am Icmeler 27th April

18 degrees both balconies and rain so not looking good for the day
3pm 27th April Icmeler

The sun came out and was touching 34 degrees but air temperature still around 18 degrees
28th April 9:30 am

Who stole the sun

20 degrees front and back balconies with lots of cloud,

Off to Marmaris and hopefully the sun will follow me back

3pm local time

Air Temp: 19c
Sunbed Temp: 28.7c

Cloudy with showers.
Overcast in Gumbet today with a little rain. Much the same forecast for tomorrow but improving at the weekend.

Jak xx
29th April 10:00 Icmeler

Back balcony 20 degrees and front balcony 27 degrees in what little sun there is

Very hazy and hopefully the sun will burn it away

11.30am local time

Air Temp: 18.3c
Sunbed Temp: 36c

Mostly cloudy but warm. Hazy sunshine. Gentle breeze.

12 noon local time

Air Temp: 20.4c

Sunbed Temp: 44.4c

Some cloud but sunny and warm. Gentle breeze.

Thunder rumbled for a bit yesterday late afternoon /evening but didn't develop into anything.

Forecasts still showing the next week or so to be unsettled but they change every day, so who can tell :que
Hey guys I'm off to Marmaris on the 28th may can anyone advice on what the weather is usually like? Many thanks henry2121
Hi Henry2121

The weather should be settling down quite nicely. Currently the weather is nice and warm, though not settled. Evenings are still a little chilly for sitting out but should be a lot better later in May. I would expect more sunshine and less cloud than now but still the odd chance of a shower or two. Maybe a thunderstorm or even hail.

Around this time the mornings are pretty calm but the wind does tend to pick up in the afternoon - it is really gusting today after a pretty calm start. Best sunbed temp today was 51.7c.

I'm sure you'll have a great time - enjoy
1st may 2011 official season opening day 9:30am

Back balcony 20 degrees and front 32

Very thick cloud or haze or whatever you would like to call it, hopefully the sun will burn the clouds away.

My apologies for missing yesterdays weather but it was a busy day here.

Weather though yesterday was really nice with lots of sunshine and I saw quite a few red people last night

11.30am local time

Air Temp: 18.6c
Sunbed Temp: 23.6c

Mostly cloudy, no sun, warm with gentle/no breeze.

Just had a very brief shower that has hardly wet the floor. Sun is trying hard to break through I don't think we will see it any time soon -maybe later as I think the wind will pick up a bit and move the clouds on.

Next few days are forecast to be a bit mixed also and then getting better toward the end of the week.

11.00am local time

Air Temp: 19.7c

Sunbed Temp: 28.2c

Scattered cloud, warm but a little breezy.
2nd May 13:00 Icmeler

Blue skies with clouds here and there.

Front balcony 24 degrees back balcony 36 degrees.

There is still a cool wind blowing and if it drops then it will feel like summer has arrived

2pm local time

Air Temp: 20.3c

Sunbed Temp: 47.3c

Scattered cloud and sunny. Breezy from NW so feels cooler. Few spots of rain early this morning but has cleared.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.