Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
turkeyconvert wrote:
Yes Sue, thats the day I am home ;)

Who's Sue??? you've changed my name and my sex lol

Justin <-- a clue to my name lol :D
I beg forgiveness - I have been up since 4am for work this morning :rofl :rofl
turkeyconvert wrote:
I beg forgiveness - I have been up since 4am for work this morning :rofl :rofl

Seeing as I'm in a good mood as my holiday is imminent, I will forgive just this once :D

Seriously, no probs, I've been called worse lol :rofl :cheers
Hisaronu Koyu near Marmaris

11.00am local time

Air Temp: 25.0c

Sunbed/Direct Sun Temp: 48.1c

Sunny, cloudless sky and warm. Gentle Breeze.

As well as the breeze picking up in the afternoon currently, small banks of clouds are forming too.
The breeze was quite strong and gusty yesterday evening in exposed spots here.
Those clouds had best get lost before Sunday, and not return for at least 2 weeks :rofl
Those clouds had best get lost before Sunday, and not return for at least 2 weeks

Ahem - Oct 11th please :tup

13.00pm local time

Air Temp: 26.6c

Sunbed/Direct Sun Temp: 54.4c

It was a beautifully chilly 15c outside at 7am this morning - bliss. Could work without sweating.
Glad to see it's still hitting 50+ Mmm, nice and hot :) Also glad to hear that the nights are cooler too, maybe can do without A/C after all - a nice saving of £50 means more Efe's lol

Well folks, this is probably my last post on here for a while, setting off to airport tomorrow for a night flight to Turkey so this time on Sunday I'll be sat beside the pool with a cold Efe's - now that IS bliss :) :sun2
Have a good flight, Justin - will be there myself on Thursday so hope the sun is still shinning! :cheers
prawn wrote:
Have a good flight, Justin - will be there myself on Thursday so hope the sun is still shinning! :cheers

So do I, am there til 17th September - have a nice hol :) :cheers :sun2
Well... I blinked and my 2 weeks was over :cry ... For a while we were getting 2.9 to the pound which was great.

I tried not to get a/c as it makes me sick, but after about 4 day's I got it at £5 a night I was reluctant but needed it. However, I would say the last 3 nights we were there I could have survived without it as the night air felt chilly to me. This year I did last 2 weeks of August and not sure I will go that time of year again, it was too hot for me. But saying that I am going to give last 2 weeks July, first week in August a go next year if I ever get my flights re-booked!

Enjoy your hol's... I cannot wait to be back... missing all that is there already.x
Have a great holiday Justin :cheers (Sue suited you better :rofl )

11.00am local time

Air Temp: 27.0c

Sunbed/Direct Sun Temp: 48.8c

12.30pm local time

Air Temp: 26.2c

Sunbed/Direct Sun Temp: 54.7c

10.00m local time

Air Temp: 24.7c

Sunbed/Direct Sun Temp: 38.1c

Lovely cool mornings and evenings at the moment - very pleasant.

Off fishing, wish me luck!

13.00pm local time

Air Temp: 27.2c

Sunbed/Direct Sun Temp: 51.2c

Sunny, small amount of cloud about and warm. Gentle Breeze.
Never been to Turkey, what would weather be like end Sept beg Oct would evenings be warm also
daytime in the 80s nights 60s we go every year early season and late season as its to hot for me anyother time night are ok as long as its a gentle breeze cardi time for some last year in gumbet there was a little rain near the end of our holiday early oct never happend to us before going backto marmaris on thurs for a change finers crossed
Is it hot enough to actually out and sunbathe by the pool/on the beach in early October? My partner and I are sun worshipper's and are looking at possibly going early October but have seen mixed reviews on the weather for that time of year?!

Any help is really appreciated!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.