Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi dcoops. Lived in Antalya for the last eight years. Yes you can expect Sun Bathing weather but you will need a Cardi for the evening.Not a lot outside the Hotel in Belek but Kadriye is worth a visit.

Have a Good Holiday.

Ian
20th March 11:45 Icmeler

Again clear blue skies and a gentle breeze

Definitely nice weather now as I am sitting in shorts and flip flops and the first of the swallows/house martins seemed to have arrived overnight

Inside 26 degrees

In the sun a very very nice 38 degrees

John
21st March 2012 Icmeler

11:30 Clear blue skies once more but a bit breezy

Inside temperature 27 degrees

outside temperature 35 degrees

Lots of people arriving in the resort to open shops and get the bars ready etc so the place now looks like it is coming alive

John
22nd March 2012 Icmeler

Bright blue skies and a whopping 41 degrees in the sun at 12 noon

I never did the inside temps as the conservatory doors are all open so a breeze blowing through

Summer is definitely coming

John
Same as yesterday

23rd March 2012 Icmeler

Bright blue skies and a whopping 41 degrees in the sun at 12 noon

I never did the inside temps as the conservatory doors are all open so a breeze blowing through

Summer is definitely coming

John
Crikey... it was never that hot when i went to marmaris 2 years ago in may, so to try to be sure of getting some decent weather ive booked to go at ythe end of june this year.. now im worried it will be too hot! :sun2
what are the temperatures like at night time? im assuming if its that hot during the day we wont be needing cardi`s etc in the evenings?
24th March 2012 Icmeler 11:45

Weather seems to be changing now with quite a strong breeze and blanket cloud

Temperature in the sun only :wink: 33 degrees

Maybe a bit cooler but easier to walk in after the sudden heatwave we had

John
25th March 2012 Icmeler 13:00

Due to someone messing with the world time today we are running a bit late

Lots of hazy sunshine without a breeze and a very nice 26 degrees

John
26th March 2012 Icmeler

A very nice 35 degrees in the sun with a bit of a breeze

Lots of baby lizards running around

Just had a look along the beach front and spotted our first tourist family playing near the water

The square in the centre of town is now starting to look like its actually resembling something

Marmaris looks like it will never be ready for the start of the season but it is amazing how quick they can get things done

John
27th March 2012 Icmeler

39 degrees in the sun but there is a cooling breeze today so out of the sun would feel a lot cooler

Summer trees are starting to bloom here now and the very first tourists have arrived in Marmaris

John
28th March 2012 12 noon

Sorry for the delay but took the temps then got called away

Completely different today with no sun and air temperature only 19 degrees

Hopefully back to normal tomorrow

John
29th March 2012 Icmeler 13:00

Blue skies and not a cloud in sight

Just a slight breeze today and temperature in the sun is 37 degrees

John
31st March 2012 Icmeler 11:30

No report yesterday due to no internet connection but all good now

Temperatures have dropped a little and there are black skies towards Marmaris but hopefully they will soon go

26 degrees in what little sun we have but still a nice day all round

John
1st April 2012 13:00 Icmeler

It was looking like a very stormy day was going to unfold this morning but now all cleared up

Blue skies with clouds here and there

31 degrees in the sun

Quite a few tourists walking around Icmeler with Greenmar apartments having guests and the bar open, Devamli also open and all eating breakfasts in the Love Boat.

Love Boat is not completely finished but they have done great things with it, oh the Sports Bar open too.

John
tanks for the reports john were on cpunt down now oly 24 more days im hopig there will be a lot more open by then
April 2nd 2012 11:45 Icmeler

Weather a bit hit and miss today as in it's cloudy with sun breaking through here and there

In the sun temperature is 31 but when sun goes it is still a bit of a muggy 20 degrees

I acquired a Husky dog last night(well said I would look after it) as one of the residents is moving to another part of Turkey and doesn't know if she can take it yet until she meets up with her husband and checks the new house.

I have had an earlier one than usual today as I heard it howling at 7am so got up showered dressed and quick cool coffee and took for walk.

30 minutes walk around village and town and then hit the beach and thought to myself shall I take the chance and let it off

I have a crazy dog

It ran into the sea howling again then came running out, rolled in the sand then shook it all over me.

Then it took off down the beach like a howling banshee and I thought oh well its gone now but then it stopped about 200 yards away, then it started digging a hole in the sand still howling or screaming cant work it out yet, then ran at me at speed like a mad dog and jumped all over me with its minging sandy paws

Oh well we got to know each other anyway

Took some pics which will go online in a few minutes

Sorry for the long one

John

Link to the photo's

http://www.icmeleronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=15220
Hi I think the weather reports are great always gone to Marmaris first time in Gumbet for me 30th August so I can keep a track on the weather fantastic.

Wendy
3rd April 14:15 Icmeler

A nice breeze today to keep it a little cooler when in the sun

Blue skies all around without a sight of a cloud

37 degrees in the sun

Lots of places getting ready to open now

Todays photos here http://www.icmeleronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=15227

John
4th April 2012 Icmeler

Blue skies again but lots of clouds passing over

People were swimming in the sea today in front of Fantasia hotel and quiete a few people walking along the promenade from Marmaris to visit Icmeler market

34 degrees in the sun today and quiete pleasant

Todays photo's here http://www.icmeleronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=15231

John
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.