Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Another hot and hazy day.

Cooling down over the next day or so as a weatherfront pushes through. :)
Cloudy and quite cool in the morning with the odd spot of rain, but hazy sun in the afternoon. Staying humid and quite windy. :think
Most places sunny, but a few like the south coast prone to cloud from a sea breeze. :think
The southwest still under some cloud, but elsewhere very warm and sunny with light winds. :sun2
Cloudy on the south coast! :think That seems to be unusual for this time of year. Coming to Playa Blanca in 2 weeks time so the weather had better get its act together. Have usually had good sunny weather first couple of weeks in Oct.

Thanks for the regular updates Bawbee :thanks
It's actually not that uncommon in September and March Marge. It happens when the wind is light and a cool seabreeze meets the Trade. Warm air rises and forms the band of cloud.

Not today though with a sunny hot day for all.

Not lasting with a lot of cloud and some showers around over the next day or so. :(
Mostly cloudy and very humid. A few showers around in the morning with some hazy sunny intervals in the afternoon. :cry
After an overnight thunderstorm, a very hot and hazy day with very light winds. 35/36C. :really
A bit cooler but blue skies returning and still very warm. 30C. :tup
Cooler than of late as Trades returned. Plenty of sun with some cloud at times. 29C. :sun2
will a cardi be required evenings or ok with strappy tops
I occasionally used a cardigan at night in July and September so I'd say yes.
Yes, a cardi can be required in the evening at any time of the year if it's windy.

A few clouds and plenty of deep blue sky sun with cooling winds making for a typical September day. :sun :sun
Thanks, usually go Canaries Jan Feb time, sometimes it has been very cold, specially Lanzarote
We have booked up to go to Puerto Del Carmen at new year and was wondering what the weather is like? It was my mum's 50th last week and she is also coming as this was our present to her. We have been to PDC 2 years ago but it was in June which was warm but we're worried about December/January. We fly out on 30th December and return on 6th January.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.