Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
A few clouds inland but sunny for the resorts and feeling very warm. 28/29C. :sun :sun
Cloudy today with no wind and high humidity. Staying dry though. 26/27C. :(
A cloudy humid morning with 1 or 2 showers around, but clearing in the afternoon as fresher Trades took over. :wave:
A build up of cloud in the southeast, but most places sunny and warm. :)
After a sunny start, very light winds and high humidity producing a lot of cloud for most places, just the southwest coast staying sunny. 27C. :(
Early showers moving away to leave lots of Saturday sun, although a bit cloudy in caveland. Average temperaures as humidity returned to normal. :cheers
:rofl I've not been in caveland today, I went to Playa Blanca!!! Did a bit of :sun2 and a bit of :cheers
And you didn't come to see me. :sulk

Autumn arriving in the Canaries today. A strong cool wind with temperatures 25/26C. A mix of sun and cloud with an isolated shower. Summer returning soon. :)
:( ooh sorry bawbee, I got yakking and forgot the time!!!
Another very warm and sunny day with light winds. :tup
Another sunny and very warm day. 28C. :tup

Cooling down a bit for a few days before becoming very warm again. :tongue
Cooler with a lot more cloud around with an odd shower. Some sun, best in the southwest. 25/26C. :(
Hi
We are coming to Puerto del Carmen on 6th November for a week, should it be warmed up again by then??

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.