Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
beermat wrote:
:que anyone found one yet?

If you're talking about webcam links I posted a couple about 5 hours after you asked.
:wave: hi sunaddict went thru my pages and found secretlanzarote and the other one you posted thanks :tup
Low cloud covering the island to start, but this burning back from the south and east to give warm sun. Windy 23C. :cheers
The low cloud reluctant to break today, but eventually becoming sunny in the south and east. Staying cloudy in the north and west. :)
Any cloud quickly disappearing to give sunny skies for all. Very warm inland but cooler on windward coasts. 23 to 27C. :sun2 :sun2
Normal weather patterns now reversing with high pressure over the UK and low pressure just to the north of the Canaries over the next few days. This resulting in a rather cloudy day with some hazy sun at times. More humid than of late. 24C. :(
Warm and sunny again today, but looking more unsettled over the next few days with the chance of showers and cooling down a bit. :(
Low pressure approaching from the north bring cooler air with more cloud, especially inland. Later, showers becoming widespread. 22/23C. :really
Sun and cloud, best sun in the south. Still cool and likely to stay so for some time to come. :think
After heavy showers overnight, a very cool and windy day, more like early February than the end of April. Some light showers and sunny periods. 22C but feeling much less than that in the strong wind. :cry
Another cool and windy day with a lot of cloud and some light showers. Some sunny intervals 20/21C. :(
Cloud more broken today apart from the south where an onshore sea breeze kept it cloudy and very cool. Elsewhere 22/23C. :que
Another day of mixed fortunes due to the cool air and light winds. Some places, especially the south, having a lot of cloud, with others being sunny. 23C. :( :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.