Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Sunny for most of the day, but cloud increasing later to bring evening showers.

Staying mixed for a few days but settling down next midweek. :)
Sunny periods with an odd shower around. Still on the cool side. :think
Low pressure almost on top of the islands now, so heavy showers at times, but sunny periods too. 22C. :(
It's rain, rain, rain :( I wish I knew when those sunny periods you talk about are going to get here :(
Hi Sue/Bawbee

Arriving Thursday, is it going to get better? we have had lovely weather here for the time of year, no rain!!....Caz
The weather patterns are upside down at the moment, with high pressure to the northeast giving to prolonged good weather over the UK, and low pressures normally to the north, heading southeast to the southern Atlantic. No sign of any change in that, but it 's an improving situation in the Canaries with low pressure staying a bit further north.

Not today though, with a blustery mix of sun and showers. Cool 21/22C. :cry
Heavy squally showers in the morning, but more sun for the afternoon and feeling a bit warmer with winds not so strong. :tup
Mainly sunny to the south and west but cloud building inland with an isolated shower. Very light winds. :cheers
Sunny again for the south and west, but cloud building inland and moving to the east. Light winds again. 23C. :wave:
Does this mean the unsettled weather is going away. I am hovering over booking 10 days in PB at the end of the month but put off by the weather reports recently. In recent years at this tme it has been stinking hot, maybe we have been spoilt.
Light winds and cool air leading to a sunny day in some areas and a cloudy day in others.

No sign of any really warm weather, Northtim, but 23/24C isn't bad and there should be a good deal of sun in the days ahead. :)
Cloud from a weak weather front passing through in the morning to leave a warm and sunny day. 23/24C. :sun2
bawbee wrote:
No sign of any really warm weather, Northtim, but 23/24C isn't bad and there should be a good deal of sun in the days ahead. :)

Well I have booked an we arrive on 26th so I'm relying on you to get the weather proper hot by then! ;)
:hols :welcome

Back to light winds, rather cool air, and sun for some and cloud for others. :think
More traditional weather with NE winds, so sunny for the south and eventually sunny for most other areas. :)
A day of hazy sun with temperatures on the rise. Plenty of sun to come with temperatures peaking on Thursday. :hot
Temperatures up to 28/29C away from windward coasts. A day of hazy sun and a slight calima. :really
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.