Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Slightly cooler, but with sunny skies and light winds, still feeling hot.

Slowly cooling down this week. :cheers
Thunderstorms overnight but mostly dry during the day after a few early showers. Mainly cloudy but some hazy brighter spells. Very humid and sticky with little or no wind. :(
A more traditional day with sunny skies, although some cloud inland drifting to the east. Still warm 26/27C. :sun2
Temperatures back to a more normal 23/24C with little cloud and a lot of sun. :tup
Hello, we are coming to PB (Papagayo Arena) on 19th June- can't wait :)

I'm hoping you can conjure up some sunny hot days for us! Would you mind telling me, what time does it get dark and light at that time in June?

Thanks! :D
It gets dark around 8.45pm. Not too sure when it gets light as I'm asleep! I think it's about 6.30am. :)

A cool and windy day today. After a few overnight showers, plenty of sun for the resorts, more cloud inland. 23C.

Warming up again over the weekend and early next week. :tongue
Thanks that's great :) I'm greedy hoping for a bit more than 23C in a month's time. Also, the rain, it seems a lot, well not compared to what we're getting here though!!
A cool, windy and rather cloudy day with some sunny periods, especially in the south west. :(
A cloudy morning for the swim and cycle, with a sunny run. Windy. 24C. :tongue
But the wind was behind them on the home stretch of the run, which made it a perfect day ;)
Low cloud breaking by afternoon to give sun for the south and east. Staying cloudy elsewhere. A rather humid 24C. :cheers
Low cloud burning away early to leave a very warm and sunny day. 26C.

Very warm but unsettled over the next few days with the chance of showers. :think
A lot of high cloud around today with some hazy sunny periods. Lighter winds and higher humidity leading to a very warm and sticky day. :tongue
A cloudy day with a slow moving weatherfront giving odd showers now and again. Clearing up in the evening. No wind at all and still humid. :(
The weatherfront finally clearing by mid morning to leave blue skies, light winds, and warm temperatures. 25/26C. :sun2 :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.