Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Stronger winds blowing the low cloud further south and remaining in the north. Elsewhere burning away to give another sunny warm day. 28C. :sun2
Hotting up with a day of hazy sun and temperatures into the low 30s. :tongue
Another very hot day, but a Trade Wind picking up in the afternoon cooling things down a bit. :tup
Sunny for all after low cloud cleared from the north. A bit cooler tha of late but still hot. :sun2 :sun2
Low cloud quickly burning away from the south and east, but a bit more reluctant elsewhere. 27/28C. :wave:
Less humid than of late, resulting in clearer blue skies - after the clearance of the early cloud. :sun :sun
And anyone on holiday right now in Costa Teguise or Puerto del Carmen, I am seeing the most amazing sky and cloud formations above you! If you turn and look into the hills the sky is completely different - purple and grey and fast moving clouds - brilliant :D
No idea what it all means, but lovely to look at :wave:
It means you've had one glass too many Susie Babes-honey! :cheers

Not a lot of cloud formations today with sunny skies and a cooling breeze. :sun2
Morning cloud clearing to leave deep blue skies with a cooling wind. 28/29C. :hols
A bit more humid and hazy with cloud breaking in most parts. :cheers
A humid day with a lot of high cloud and hazy sun at times. Lighter winds. 28C. :think
The high cloud moving away overnight, with a return to blue skies and cooling winds. :)
Hello,

I know you all probably get questions like this but would love to hear from anyone who has been to Lanzarote Puerton del Carmen in mid Oct 13th for 10 days.2 years ago we went to Gran Canaria at this time and weather was gorgeous. What is Lanzarote like at this time? Have looked at every website and historical data but would like honest reviews please.

Many Thanks x
There is little to choose between the weather in south Gran Canaria and Lanzarote. Lanzarote being a bit more easterly is slightly sunnier and slightly drier. Also a bit windier.

Expect much the same weather as today, sunny and warm. :tup
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.