Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Yopu will have to speak to the travel agent. You can go down as a no show, but it really is important that you stress you want the return flight otherwise they will cancel both legs.

Unfortunately, I think you will still have to pay for the flight you dont go on.

Kath HT Admin
Its all dependant on the fare rules. Normally the cheap deals are under a non refundable or ammendment rule hence the reason for a cheap flight. You'd pay more for the flexability of being able to cancel or change your flights.

Generally speaking, tour operator airlines (thomson and firstchoice ect) will allow you to change so many weeks in advance and you would only lose your deposit. if this is within so many weeks of travelling they will require you paying the full amount.

The non-affilliated airlines (BR, emirates ect) give the greatest flexability as they will allow changes (provided your booked on a changeable and refundable ticket) for a nominal admin fee. Be aware the travel agent will normally issue an admin fee as well.
Ok.
Thanks for that guys ! well weve booked with thomson so i hope we do get some money back atleast not even if its full price!

I Should be going up to the travel agents tomorrow because my mum and daughter is going back within 2 weeks i doubt i will get any money back but its worth a try isnt it!:D

Getting Quite Exited For My Holiday Now On The 22nd Of August Is Anyone Else On Here Out There Same Time? Were Staying In Tropical Dreams Apts In Protaras
:yipee :hyper

CourtneeLouise !
Went To Travel Agents Today !

My Daughter Is Able To Go Back With My Mum & They Had The Last 2 Seats On The Flight So We Were Lucky There :wink:

Never Got Any Money Back Kath But I Still Have Got My Return Flight For Her! Their Going Out On Wednesday 08th August at 6:55am their taking off daughter is very exited now wanting to pack already!

I Shall be out there in 2 weeks time aswel
Cant Wait I Need A Break! :lol:

CourtneeLouise
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.