Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Take a look at the Ariadne hotel/apartments in tsvilli they get good reviews , or there is some in Kalamaki that are family friendly such as the Marelen and the Garden village (the garden village is quite new i think but has good reviews)
The planos in tsvilli is quite popular with families but some say it is too loud and attracts a lot of teenagers too apparently.
Kalamaki is quite near the airport, plane noise can be heard at times, if you can't tolerate that then Tsvilli is probably best for a family. ;)
hi there, not stayed here myself but alot of people speak highly of the alykanas beach and alykanas village apartments in alykanas. i have stayed in the resort and it is lovely, no roudy 18-30's but enough restaurants etc to try a new one every night. the complexes are right on the beach and are really geared towards families with children/teens. apparently they are very well equiped clean apartments and there are plenty of activities for kids all day. other than that there are plenty of great smaller s/c apartments around the resort, all of which are really nice. the resort is safe for kids, and the beach is great...have fun deciding!!!
We stayed at filoxenia apartments in Tslivi... it was clean and tidy.... very friendly staff....
:que

hope this helps

Curlylocksm
I can recommend Planos Bay Apts in Tsilivi, has kids club for all ages, nice big pool and close to beach (although your better off walking the extra 5/10 minutes to the main beach). It is situated at the quieter (Planos) end of Tsilivi.
hi i would recommend the liminaki apartments. just a short distance down the coast from tsilivi. lovely and quiet - right next to bouka beach, which is used by locals at the weekend as it doesnt get too packed out. it has a lovely, gently shelving beach which is great for kids. the guy that runs it, dionysism, is very friendly.

the coastline here is a great spot. away from the madding crownds but not too far that you cant get to them. the north coast here, stretching up towards alikes and alikanas is favoured by europeans. it's nice and flat, aso good if you like cycling and exploring. there is also a good bus service to zante town from here.

there is a small collection of apartments set amidst olive trees - the top apartments look out over the olive groves. it is lovel and quiet but a ten minute walk from tsilivi if you want a bit of life. also, we went last year and booked a car through http://www.carhirezante.com and got a free dvd pack with lots of guides
I intend to take a two week holiday in the Garden village Studios in Zante. My wife is in a wheelchair can anyone tell me if this is practical. Can anyone tell me if it is wheelchair friendly.
Hi we are booked for end May at Windmill studios Argassi. Not been before but gets rave reviews, quiet location but near enough to a bit of life!!! Some very good restaurants apparently!! Might see you there? :cheers
I've been to the Windmill Studios in Argassi...they are in a great location, right at the start of the main resort street, but set slightly back so nice an quiet.

We had a great time here, some fun entertainment laid on of an evening, nice breakfast at the pool bar.

Argassi has some lovely restaurants...enjoy!
hi there,8 of us stayed in the garden palace apts in laganas about a couple of years ago and it was brilliant just about a 5 minute walk to the beach and another 5 minutes the other way to the main kalamaki road end of the resort it was just great, you are just the right distance to be near everything but far enough away that you wont be bothered with any noise at night, there are plenty of restaurants in the very near vicinity that serve lovely food or you can just stroll up to the main drag where there are loads of places to eat,you wont be disappointed anywhere in the resort as it offers something for everyone, the garden palace is a family run hotel it was very clean with the maid in three times a week, it has its own swimming pool with a fenced of section for little folk and the food that they serve during the day is mainly of the snack kind but you can also get steak and chips and the like, all in all the garden palace is a terrific place to stay in laganas you wont be let down there. john.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.