Al Diwan Hotel

101 of 104 hotels in Sharm El Sheikh

1 out of 5 from 1 review
Sharks Bay, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Egypt
The Al Diwan Hotel is a 3 star resort located just over 2km from the beach at Sharks Bay however taxis are relatively cheap and readily available should you wish to explore parts of the local area.

1 Review

• Good

• Food
  • Location
Worst hotel I have ever stayed in
10 years 1 month ago
The worst hotel I have ever stayed in. We lasted only 2 days before asking to be moved. Was unable to eat any of the food and ended up eating out whilst there. The room was never cleaned and we never saw any one clean the pool my daughter got the most dreadful rah from the pool. There were no umbrellas so you could shade from the sun. It was the biggest mistake I have ever made.
Cleanliness:
Food:
Service:
Location:

Travel operator: On the Beach

Looking to stay here? You can check the accommodation availability and get the best prices using the links below:

We are the West Country's leading Independent Travel Agent based in Plymouth. Specialists for Honeymoons and special occasion holidays.

Welcome to Holiday Truths

Register to contribute in our forum, leave your holiday reviews and enjoy exclusive offers from your favourite travel brands.

By registering, you agree to us sending personalised emails offering holiday advice and travel deals from our travel partners. By clicking Continue, I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.