Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Humid air bringing more in the way of cloud today, but sunny periods too, best in the southeast. :think
A sunny morning but high cloud leading to a bright rather than sunny afternoon. 29C. :)
We are booked to go to PDC on 6th November for a week all inclusive.

Can anyone advise of the temperatures during the day & if the evenings get chilly etc.

Thanks
Sharon
Average temperature in early November is 26/27C, and as I've said before, it can be chilly in the evening at any time of year if it's windy.

Winds switching to a more humid NW direction today, bringing more in the way of cloud and a few showers. Some sun, best in the south. :(
Raining up here in the hills, but the plus is, it wasn't cold, and the rain was hard enough to clean some of my windows :tup
Wow! Do caves have windows? :really

The wonders of modern technology! :bow

Cloud building again in caveland but sunny in the south. Not so humid so just a rogue shower. :wave:
Some cloud floating around in light winds, but plenty of hot sun. 29C. :sun2
:que Sometimes I wonder if we live on the same island :rofl Poured down all morning, sun came out this afternoon, but was actually chilly this evening!!!! :(
Put on another animal skin Susan! ;)

Winds now from a more westerly direction bringing humid air with a build up of cloud inland moving to the east with an isolated shower. Sunny in the south and west. :think

Weather patterns on the change with high pressure over the Uk and low pressure moving into Iberia. Lanzarote should miss the worst of any weather, but there could be some showers over the next 7/10 days. :(
Very good bawbee ;)

In all seriousness though, your quote for yesterday of "Some cloud floating around in light winds, but plenty of hot sun. 29C. :sun2" can only have related to Playa Blanca. The majority of the rest of the island had rain throughout the morning!!!!

I hope people realise, that although Lanzarote is a relatively small island, each tourist area does seems to have its very own climate and that I am posting what the weather is like in my area :)
Absolute nonsense Susan. :no

Today's weather....................

Sunny and hot in Playa Blanca.

10 inches of snow in Puerto del Carmen.

A hurricane in Costa Teguise with winds gusting to 120mph.

Foggy in Puerto Calero with visibility down to 10 metres in places.

4 inches of rain in Nazaret during a thunderstorm with local flooding. ;) ;)
:rofl :rofl :rofl Behave Robert!!!!

The weather according to madsue today was as follows:

Playa Blanca - what bawbee says, cos I wasn't there!
Puerto del Carmen - started out nice, then the cloud came down, then lifted again
Centre of island - low cloud all day long, had to put my headlights on from Tias to San Bartolome at 6 p.m. :(
Costa Teguise - looked like bright sunshine when I looked down from my cloud covered home this evening!

Overall impression is that the weather is changeable :)
It is. :gluck
A cloudy morning as a weak front pushed through, but plenty of sun behind it, and a bit fresher with a NW wind. 28/29C. :wave:
A lot of high cloud around making the sun hazy at times, but no bad a Sunday! :cheers
Bit of a mixed bag today with another weak front passing through producing some showers, but equally some sunny breaks. 27/28C. :( :)
Weather patterns now well established with high pressure over the Uk and low pressure to the south giving a humid and cloudy day over the island with very light winds. Just a few bright intervals. :cry
Cloud much more broken today with plenty of sun for the resorts. A bit more cloud inland. 28C. :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.