Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
That's ok David, I guessed that's what had happened. Luckily for me it wasn't a long post ;)
Check in for your return and print boarding passes. I don't know if they have a bag drop at Corfu but I would imagine they would. It is only a standard check in desk, usually with a floor standing moveable notice, to show which is the designated desk.
They have a bag drop at Lanzarote, and just move the sign to whichever one they want you to queue at.
There is no bag drop for any airline at Corfu Airport, just join the Q even if you only have hand luggage as you still have to be issued a boarding card, they dont like the printed off ones!! :que
Hi

Which aircraft will we be on flying NCL to Alicante 17/10/11 flight no LS583 at 7:00am

First time flying with jet2, heard good reports so hoping we have a good flight :)
shazajo,

NCL-ALC-NCL (LS583/4) are operated by a Boeing 737-300. You'll find further aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Thanks for the prompt replies regarding the bag drop (or lack of it) at Corfu.... another quick question, probably been asked before but go easy on me as this is the first time we have flown with independent flights as opposed to package deals... Can the ladies take a normal handbag as well as their cabin bag with Jet2 or is it strictly the one bag only (and does the same rule apply to carrier bags from the airport shops i.e. strictly one piece of hand baggage only)

thanks in anticipation...
sailorbill,

It's strictly one bag per person. Details are on Jet2's website.

Darren
Flown with Jet 2 on many occasions, however never on the Manchester Reus flight. I have flown to Reus with Ryanair several times and find it a very convenient airport. Can anybody tell me, even though I have done online check in on my booked flights, is there a bag drop at check in at Reus for Jet 2 customers.
Jet2 builds Spanish service from Scotland

Jet2.com is to add five new routes to Spain from Glasgow into its summer 2012 schedule.

The airline will fly to Barcelona, Ibiza, Lanzarote, Malaga and Murcia.

Flights to Malaga, Barcelona and Murcia begin March 2012 while Ibiza and Lanzarote services start next May.

The airline has also put on sale flights for next year to its most popular destinations, Alicante, Faro, Majorca and Tenerife, with a 20% extra boost to seats available to the first three while adding an additional service to Tenerife.

Managing director Ian Doubtfire said: "There's no doubt this is an exciting time for us at Glasgow Airport. In just two months since we started flying from our newest base we have launched five new routes and also increased capacity to some of our most popular destinations - this demonstrates how committed we are to growing the range of great value destinations we offer to customers across Glasgow and the west of Scotland.

He added: "We are really pleased with bookings so far with 150,000 seats already sold, covering both Jet2.com and Jet2holidays passengers."

With permission from Travelmole
Hi im flying from Manchester to Lanzarote on the 7th July flight nr LS891

Does anyone know ehat aircraft type this is?

Cheers
james 84,

MAN-ACE-MAN (LS891/2) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi, I'm new here.

Have just booked flights from Manchester to bodrum on 1st august at 14:10 flight no. LS983 returning on 8th august LS984 at 21:40.

Does anyone have an idea of what aircraft I will be on?

Any help will be appreciated, thanks in advance
Craig95,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-BJV-MAN (LS983/4) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi, could anyone confirm what aircraft operates the LS937 flight from Manchester to Paphos?

Thanks
rach_88,

MAN-PFO-MAN (LS937/8) are operated by a Boeing 757-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Airctaft? guide (link below).

Darren
We are flying on the leeds to majorc flight 6th august I have just booked in on line it has given us emergency exit seats but if you were to pay for these as extras its 5.99 thesameas pre booking a standard seat is there any pros and cons of these seats row 12 c and d thank you
a judy,

Just because you have those seats now, doesn't mean you'll have them on the day of your flight unless you choose and pay for them. If someone else decides to book them, you'll be allocated other seats. Row 12 are overwing exit seats so give you a little more room over standard seats. Seating is always personal preference. There are no cons that I can think of.

Darren
Hi thanks for that I chose the seats and printed the boarding pass now no extra charge just wondering if I should change the seats to the front and pay extra not sure if I can though thanks for your help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.