Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Markjamtart,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-SFB-MAN (MON307/6) are operated by Airbus A330-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below). IFE in economy is main screen, not seat back.

Darren
ref my earlier enquiry mon309 i rang lowcost holidays and she rang airline then came back to me and said it had now changed to mon305 departing 0915 from manchester. was a bit miffed as we had not been informed about this change.
cart583,

I don't think the problem was thay had changed, I think it was a mistake on their part.

Drren
Hi Darren

Can you tell me what type of plane and the seating configuration on the MON3788, and are seats allocated at check in thanks. Doz
doz123,

I hope you don't mind me telling you that the MON3788 will be on a B757 and yes, seats are allocated at check-in.
Hi Darren

Please can you tell me what aircraft Monarch ZB248 LGW to Sharm el Sheikh Thursday 26th July and ZB249 returning 9th August will be. Do you know if there is ife on these flights? I'm a bit confused as to which are short or long haul these days :-? Also do Monarch allocate seats at check in?

Thanks for your help

Juliet
lilac labrador,

LGW-SSH-LGW (ZB248/9) are operated by Airbus A300B4-605R. IFE as well as other aircraft information is on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
i am flying with avro/monach on 26th june at 3.45pm to dalaman what sort of plane would that be does anyone know

thanks

Tracey
kelixargold,

From which airport and have you got flight numbers? There are lots of flights in to Dalaman!

Darren
hi darren

so sorry the flight number is zb668 and its from manchester airport terminal 2

tracey
kelixargold,

MAN-DLM-MAN (ZB668/7) are operated by Airbus A321-200. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

Darren
Hi,
I am flying from man to pmi on ZB532 and back on ZB533, flying out 11 June and back 18 June.
Does anybody know what aircraft type/call signs will operate these flights?

Cheers
ZB532/3 is operated on an A321 and uses call sign MON532/3. Have a great flight!
Cheeky999,

Welcome onboard :tup
MAN-PMI-MAN (ZB532/3) are operated by Airbus A321-200. The flights callsigns are Monarch-532/3. You'll find extensive aircraft information on our What Aircraft? guide (link below).

EDIT: You were quick off the blocks their Partyboy_UK :tup

Darren
Thanks for the reply, do you know if there is inflight entertainment on these flights?
Cheeky999,

All that information is on our What Aircaft? guide (link below). There's No IFE to Spain / Balearics.

Darren
Monarch are removing IFE from all but their wide bodied aircraft from 1st May.
Cheeky 999 I`m on the same flight out but back on the 21st
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.