Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Re: Onur Air ..
760 Posts
Karen_uk,

The standard check-in time is for any short-mid haul flight is 2 hours prior to your departure time. I hope the Efes was good :rofl

Darren
just come back dalaman to cardiff today tickects say to check in 2 hours before take off but checkin is open 3 hours before departure , flights great by the way no delays or problems either way
Can anyone tell me if there has been any delays from newcastle to dalaman because of the bombings. We go thursday and people are saying there are lots of delays because of the bombings. Is this true . Diane
Can anyone tell me if there has been any delays from newcastle to dalaman because of the bombings. We go thursday and people are saying there are lots of delays because of the bombings. Is this true . Diane
di39,

None that I am aware of. Everything is on-time at the moment. That was in Istanbul which is a fair way from the tourist areas and the aircraft used on the charters aren't generally used on the domestic services.

Darren
Just checking "live" arrivals and departures at Luton

No sign of my flights at all :que

Onur Air

Out OHY2654
Rtn OHY2653
Gateshead61,

OHY2653 departed DLM at 1723z (23 mins late). It won't be on LTN's website yet because it's too early. Try again later, it's due in about 1915z.

Darren
Gateshead61,

OHY2653 departed DLM at 1723z (23 mins late).

Darren

Many thanks Darren

Was slightly worried for a while

John
Can you please tell me if there has been many delays on flighr OHY4380 flying out of manchester to dalaman
dochertycrew,

Yes and No!! OHY aren't the most punctual airline and seem to have more minor delays than other airlines. The last couple of weeks have been pretty much on time, but the few weeks prior to that there were delays of up to 3 hours. They may be ontime on the day of your flight, then again there maybe a minor delay. All airlines suffer from delays, there's nothing you can do and is part of air travel. Just think of the sun between the flights!

Darren
Oh dear the LBA flight to DLM is delayed this morning by 3 hours :cry hope it not like this 2 weeks today. But thats onur air for you :rofl
Flew with Onur air OHY 379/380 and found the flights absolutely perfect - the crew although not particularly chatty were polite and cheerful and smartly dressed. With regards to the safety procedures - this was done via a video.

My daughter and husband usally suffer really bed earache on landing, but for the first time ever - no problems - I am assuming this is due to a gentle dessent.

I was advised that our plane was 3-3-3, but was actually 3-3, a little niggle was that we were split up both ways, but my husband came offer better as being 6'6" he was given extra leg room which you usually have to pay extra for. All in all considering we paid £372 for four - we would definately fly with them again - took off more or less on time both ways. Also, all toilets were in use.
lovelyturkey,

All commercial aircraft of that size generally descend at a similar rate so it's not really to do with the airline / aircraft type. OHY have been swapping their aircraft for the last few weeks on the OHY379/80. It's normally an A300B4-605R but they've swapped it to an A321 over the last month which is strange since we're now in peak season.

Darren
We are flying out from Manchester on the 14th but have not yet received our tickets from regalholidays . Starting to worry now as they say they have not received them from Onur is this unusual and do they use paper tickers or e-mail
Dazbo, shows how much I know about flying! But it did seem strange that both my husband and daughter had no ear problems, first time in 10 years. My daughter usually ends up in tears with the pain.

With regards to tickets - we received e-ticket about 2 weeks before hand, if you havent received anything, give them a call.
Hi,
Just returned on OHY888 DLM/CWL yesterday.
OB Flt landed early into dalman
IB Flt 1 hr late arrival in CWL (which I think is acceptable, with such tight turnarounds during summer season)
Both journeys were absolutley fine, with no problems. The service was equal to most airlines, I think it depends entirely on the crew that day.
Before flying I did have reservations after reading negative reviews, however I would definately use them again if they were the cheapest.
Deb :) :)
hi,

I'm travelling from NCL - DLM on 15th August with Onur Air

I have been told that it is operated by one of there many Airbus 321-200's

Has anyone been on one of these this year, so I know what to expect ;)

Thanks

grantNCL
i was on one a couple of weks back.... if you go back 1 page you can see what i said

wiz
I've just been told by travel republic that my flight that goes out from Manchester on Tues 2nd of September with Onur Air has now been moved to the Friday :yikes

This is the message:
Subject: MAJOR FLIGHT CHANGE
We have recently been contacted by your flight provider, for whom we are acting as the agent. As you will see from the following information, there has been a major change to your flight, here is what they have informed us of: FLIGHT CHANGE DETAILS : Due to reasons beyond our control our flight from MAN - AYT on Tuesday has now changed to MAN - AYT dept on Friday 3 days after the original dep. date. The flight details are: MAN-AYT OHY818 20:55-03:30 AYT-MAN OHY817 17:00-19:55 PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE DURATION OF YOUR HOLIDAY REMAINS THE SAME. YOUR OPTIONS: Your options are to: a) Accept the change as detailed above. b) Cancel your flight booking with full refund. c) Book alternative flights through our sales team. AMENDMENT OR CANCELLATION OF ASSOCIATED CONFIRMED BOOKINGS: Please note that: 1. The amendment of any confirmed bookings associated with your flight booking will be subject to availability and standard amendment fees. 2. The cancellation of any confirmed bookings associated with your flight booking will be subject to standard cancellation fees. *Please refer to our Booking Conditions via the link on your email confirmation or check the FAQs in the "Manage Your Booking" section of our website for further information. HOW TO PROCEED: a) If you wish to accept the change or to request the cancellation and refund of your flight booking, please log an entry in this Customer Service Request. b) If you wish to book an alternative flight through Travel Republic, please contact our sales team on 0845 6121 747. c) If you have other confirmed bookings associated with this flight booking that you would like to change or cancel, please log an entry in this Customer Service Request. We would like to apologise on behalf of our supplier for any inconvenience caused by this notification. Kind regards TravelRepublic.co.uk

Can they do this? I have hotels booked and everything! Devastated :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.