Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
hi
five weeks and it will have paying guests.
If anyones out there soon could they take a peek and see how its progressing please.
cheers
steve
Hi going to bulgaria for first time staying at sun village, would welcome any tips for eating going out etc. hope they will be built, i understand some are privatly owned is this right. also what sort of prices for eating out. will be there 18th july late night from doncaster for two weeks, myself and husband stephen daughter 12 yrs old see you there. :ghug :yipee :fly
can anyone tell me if we need a continental plug as i like to take a few electrical items im going to sunny beach :thanks :thanks christine
Hi Christine,

Yes, two pin standard continental adapter.

Finding sockets where you want them is the problem!

Peter
Hi Christine,
can anyone tell me if we need a continental plug as i like to take a few electrical items im going to sunny beach

Yes, standard European 2-pin (round pins) adapter.

Baldur
Hi all.
Is 158 sun village ?
Cheers
Steve
Looking at the map here
[url]http://m-boettcher.homepage.t-online.de/downloads/forum/sonnenstrandkarte2005.jpg
Looks like it, it appears there's only a Sun Village/City in Sunny Beach, at the present time.

Hotel names can get very confusing, especially when there are hotels of the same name in both Sunny Beach and Golden Sands, and there's no consistency with what different travel companies call them.

Peter
thanks peter for that........ but rang travel agent and told me that i was booked into sun village apartments and not sun city said it is a different place altogether
If you put Sun Village into Google, what you get back is THIS

In most cases Sun City Holiday Village is the name used, and there appear to be two development phases - Sun City 1 and Sun City 2.

There is a Sun City Hotel in Primorsko. Is your travel agent getting mixed up with THIS one?

Looks like Sun Village = Sun City in Sunny Beach, unless someone out there knows better.

Peter
Hi Peter,

If you look at the 3rd link down (i.e. after the two 'sponsored links') on your google search, Sun Village looks like a totally new apartment complex (see location map on the site).

Baldur
Hi Baldur,

I really don't know, you would have to go to travel agent who is selling holidays at both Sun City and Sun Village (if the two are NOT the same place), to find out for sure.

What with poor and out of date maps, artist's impressions (or figments of artist's imaginations?), hotel and apartment names which vary from travel company to travel company, the best I can say is that where it is exactly is where you find it to be when you get there!!

Best wishes,

Peter
we are going to the sun village they are brand new apartments ready for may. The sun city is a different complex alltogether i know because when i was looking for information sun city came up and it looks nothing like our complex, barrasford and bird are the compony building the apartments this is their website http://www.barrasfordandbird.co.uk
Thanks Julie for putting us straight.

Peter
Hi.
Very confusing.looking at the map 158 looks exactly like the picture of sun village.
the 3rd one down on the google search is sun village , they look the same......
How olds the map?
i have found these pictures of sun city on http://www.beachbulgaria.com/sunnybeach/suncity.shtml its not like the sun village.
hi.
what i was saying is that the sun city number 158 on the map on this site looks the same shape as the sun village picture in tompsons brochure,.
julie the pictures on the site you posted confirm this , they are just the same shape thats all ,there kind of a V shape ish.
thanks for your post it confirms they arnt the same .
still doesnt help in finding where it is on the map.
anyone got a newer map?
Steve
The rate of change in the resorts is so great, there's unlikely to be a map which shows this new build, and the one on http://www.barrasfordandbird.co.uk/index.htm is probably as good as you'll get.

Peter
anyone got a newer map?

See the location map on the site that julie matthews & I referred to above... :wink: (scroll down the page for the small map).

Baldur
hi.
checked that site a while ago but was nothing much on it.
its been updated now and shows sunvillage rough location.
thanks.
gives a idea of where it is.
steve
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.