Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
thanx baldur
166 Posts
Hi pinkwelshchick,

"can anyone advice me on a good nite club in bulgaria"

Bulgaria's a fairly large country - care to narrow it down a bit? :wink:

Which resort are you going to?

Baldur
im going to sunny beach. stayin in sun village apartments. i stayed in hotel zornitza last year in sunny beach but didnt see any nite clubs. pinkwelshchick x x x x xx
This site mentions the Caligula nightclub, there are also several Discos like Lazur & Orange.
:sun can any one tell me where are the best discount vochers and can you use them ?31 days to go !! cant wait !! :!:
Does anyone no if sports gears is expensive out there,also wondering about betting offices any out there........Cheers :?: sorry in sunny beach
thanx baldur that site evn includes directions and a map. :thanks ill definately be there :pele dancing and drinkin. yey. anymore useful tips plz let me know..

pinkwelshchick x x
Is there any Irish pubs in sunny beach :?:
Hi berkeogh,
....Irish pubs in sunny beach?

See THIS THREAD.

Baldur
anybody back from the sunn village apartments yet
Thanks for that information I am sure we will find one
we are travelling to the sun village apts. on 30 of june this year, and i will write a full report when i return, hopefully the apts. will be complete and it will be positive, good luck to all who are going!!!
just found another web site to look at re. the sun village apts.. http://www.barrsfordandbird.co.uk
hi all, my family & friends are going out there on the 4th july and would be glad to hear of anything on food, drink, shopping & trips etc. as it is our first time in Bulgaria thank you.
I'm going to sun village on the 20th june, looking forward to it. Is there plenty of places for the kids and what about eating out is there plenty to choose from. We've never been before but heard only good thing about it.
not long now i will be at the sun village on the 24th june

has anyone just come back from there?????
hi bluebilly
we went to sunny beach 3 years ago and we enjoyed it
the best place we found to eat was the condor bistro which is only a 5 min walk from sun village there was a party of 11 and we all ate and drank there for £27.00 the cheapest meal being half a chicken and chips for the kids at approx £1.30 there is also a mcdonalds in the main square if the kids like their burgers etc

i hope to see you out there on the 24th and have a beer or two,
plenty of bars to watch the footie
Thanks for that, hope to see you there. Maybe meet up for a few drinks, look out for a mother shouting "william don't do that" or "come here" that will be me with hubby and kids

Edit
Welcome to HT!
Fiona
i am going to the sun village apartments on the 20th of june so I will let you all know what they are like when i come back... hoping for lots of sun sea and fun fun fun
Sun Village Apts and Sun City apts are not the same place
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.