Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Sandy Beaches
10 Posts
The beaches are sandy and spotlessly and gets cleaned at night as we saw a tractor going up and down it clearing the sand Hope this helps June
Hi Debbi,

For a few examples of Bulgarian beaches see Albena 2005a, Albena 2005b and St Constantine 2004.

Regards,

Baldur
i can only comment on sunny beach,we found it very clean and as said by june it was swept by tractor every evening.the usual beach activities were also on during the day. bars, food, jet ski,paragliding,bananaboats etc
Thanks for that guys,I really fancy bulgaria for a change,the beaches look fab,much better than Icmeler,thanks baldur :ghug
Debbi
No problem, Debbi,

As the titles of the photos suggest, the one of St Constantine was taken in 2004 (August) and the two of Albena were taken in 2005 (July).

Baldur.
Hiya,

I agree with June, I have been to Golden Sands 7 times and have saw the tractor up and down the sands, the beach is beautiful, it is man made been told the sand was brought in from the sahara desert, thinking of going back there myself next year, hope you enjoy yourself if you do decide to go, take care.

wgipk.
we were in st Konstantine in July beaches fine Werther on the st Eleanor beach (as photograph) or the quieter beaches further south
Hi, if you care to log in to http://www.weather.digsys.bg Highlight Albena and you will get a video cam shot of the beach there. remember the time difference. midday is usually good. Plus I can vouch for the tractors here cleaning the beach for the last seven years I have been going. Tony.t
The black sea beaches are great and a real bonus is that the sea is always warm - around 25 degrees in July & August
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.