Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Brilliant read Brenliz thank you so much for your report :tup
Love reading a good trip report. :) :) Thanks for taking the time to do it. I will be catching up with Chilly and the gang in 5 weeks and i cant wait :cheers
Great report, looking forward now to our 3 weeks from the 10 Feb, agree with everything said about TopNosh..
Wow! Great report! Makes me feel like having holidays in Goa. Maybe next year. :)
Thanks for putting in such a great report of your hols BrenLiz, we are giving Phuket a try this year and you've reminded us of so many places we visited last year. Like you we gave Candolim a try for the 1st time last year and although they both have their pluses & minuses like you I think Candolim just edges it. Not a fan of Bono's as the service is atrocious, and there are plenty of smaller shacks who I would rather give my money to. Like Preacher we thought Top Nosh was superb and when it comes to service theirs is second to none, always used to stop at Bending Bamboo's for a drink on our way out and there was always a decent atmosphere there. .....thanks again Keith
I am just nipping in quickly today so I am going to leave this report till I can read it properly. Thanks Brenliz :D I love trip reports!
well done brenliz now thats what i call a report....(give that member) a ipod......
Thanks BrenLiz that was a great informative read :bow
Hi
thanks for the report it was brilliant
Danny
Thanks for posting. Great read.

Papa
Great report really enjoyed it, AReverie is one of my all time favourites
Great report loved it thanks for sharing in so much detail
:yikes Was that typo for you contact lenses??
£40 for a year's supply?
I need daily ones as my eyes don't like the cleaning fluids. Must have a look and see what they have when we are there.
Hi,

fantastic report. We are going back to Goa in February. Where is the jewellers that you recommend? My daughter is nearly 18 so i would love to buy something in Goa for her. many thanks Jazz x
The price for the contact lenses is correct, I get them from Dangui in Calangute.

The jewellers we used - Pop In - is on beach road in Candolim, opposite the Carvery where the meet ups are held. he is a lovely man, not pushy at all. Hope you get what you want.
Thanks- I will definitely visit them for lenses as well :)
Fantastic report BrenLiz, so detailed, thank you so much
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.