Tunisia Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tunisia.
Excellent trip report I was right there with you reading that :tup
Wish I was there now instead of looking outside at the dark, dismal, wet day!
Brenliz, thoroughly enjoyed your report. Made me feel as though I was back there. Lots of great memories of a special holiday.
Nice to read your report BrenLiz and well worth waiting for. I'm sorry you missed the Medinat Alzara show but unless things have changed since I went a few years ago you would have had difficulty getting a taxi there as not a lot of drivers in Sousse seemed to know where it is, although it was advertised on the side of the 'noddy trains'. I went with Tunisian friends and the first two taxi drivers we asked just looked blank whilst the third one took us part way there and we had to change to a louage. This nice man gave us his card and we rang him to pick us up when we came out and he very kindly broke the rules and brought us right back to Sousse, dropping me at my hotel and my friends at their apartment. It was well worth going though and a fantastic show so better luck next time.
We will definately try for the show again next time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.