Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
The Flamingo Benidorm hotel & the Flamingo Playa apartments are 2 seperate properties. The Playa apartments can use the facilities of the Flamingo Benidorm when booked all inclusive, and the Flamingo benidorm is where the food and drink is provided for the A/I option when staying in the Playa.
What WWAS said :cheers

We have them mapped to the same location pretty much, so are the just next to each other?

More or less, they are 50 metres apart.

Flamingo Benidorm Hotel : Calle Marbella 2.
Marconfort Flamingo Playa Apartments : Calle Esperanto 32.

A lot of confusion arises because you can stay in the apartments on A1 basis, and you have to go to the hotel for the A1.

IMO : The way you have these two properties listed at the moment suggests that they are miles apart and not connected. Marconfort sometimes refer to both properties as being in the Marconfort complex.

I think they need to be listed next to each other if possible, because that should save any confusion of posters finding the first (hotel) and not finding further down the page the section for the apartments, because ATM one is listed in the F's for Flamingo, and the other is in the M's for Marconfort. Therefore I would list as follows, using the name that Marconfort use on their site in their booking drop down menu.

Marconfort Flamingo Benidorm ( which is the hotel)
Marconfort Flamingo Playa Aparthotel (which is the apartments)

http://www.hotelstreet.co.uk/Map-22-Benidorm.html

Sanji
Thankyou Glynis, whitewineandsoda and Sanji for your help, its alot clearer now!
I'll have a look again later and get it sorted.
:-)

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.