Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Cala D'or - Beautiful town, lovely marina with lovely restaurants etc, beaches are in small coves.

Quite a few nice hotels around too. Sa Marina, Esmerelda Hotel, Roca Marina (adults only), Melia Sol (quite upmarket). Stay nearer the marina side, if you venture over towards Cala Ferrera tends to get a little karoake/bucket & spade style.

We love it - no football shirts in sight! ;) :cheers
Cala Mesquida and stay in the suites at the Viva Vanity Hotel. Its amazing - lovely and quiet and really nice. You would need a car up there but its well worth it. Anne.
Meant to say when we were there the suites were adult only. Really chilled gorgeous pool and loads of comfy loungers far apart from each other and lovely comfy day beds. There is a beach just at the bottom of the road but we just stayed mainly at the pool. Cala Rajada is just along the road for eating out and has loads of good restuarants and bars. Its a really chilled part of the island and not at all your brits abroad holiday. If you want more info on it please PM me. Anne.
Thanks for the advice guys. Just having a look at your suggestions now
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.