General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
We make babies together so why can't we go to the same loo! lol :D
What's that got to do with anything, I don't make babies with all these strange women on an aeroplane! I've tried but I can't take the rejections anymore!
Ladies, could you please put the seats back up after you finish! Saves us guys having to touch the seat after you've 'hovered' ;)
If this becomes the norm I can see whole forums dedicated to the decor on 747s.

fwh
Can we have a picture of some dogs playing snooker in the gents please!
Why on earth would they want female only toilets anyway? As someone mentioned before you would end up with a long queue of women and no-one in the men's. I would just use the men's in that case anyway, a loo is a loo to me when I need to go ;)

Or maybe the idea is to stop all these people trying for the mile high club by separating them? :rofl

Myxomatosis? Rabbits? Making babies? Am I missing something here? I thought we were talking about toilets :rofl :rofl :rofl
Kedi Yavrusu wrote:
Why on earth would they want female only toilets anyway?

ANA, the airline that has decided to install them and the basis of this thread, conducted a customer survey of female fliers to ask what they'd like to see onboard their aircraft. The introduction of female only toilets was the second most attractive service they wished for, top was deserts! The introduction is customer driven.

Darren
Dazbo HT Mod wrote:
Kedi Yavrusu wrote:
Why on earth would they want female only toilets anyway?

ANA, the airline that has decided to install them and the basis of this thread, conducted a customer survey of female fliers to ask what they'd like to see onboard their aircraft. The introduction of female only toilets was the second most attractive service they wished for, top was deserts! The introduction is customer driven.

Darren

Deserts???? On a plane? Are they going to import sand specially for that then? :rofl
Hmmmm on one hand yes I'd love a ladies only loo but like a previous poster said women can be just as bad as men. I think it all comes down to the loos not being kept clean by the airlines themselves. I have on the odd occassion used the loo just after takeoff and it's already been in a mess, smelly and had a distinct lack of loo roll.
I now bring a pack of disinfectant wipes with me to give a clean down and breathe through my mouth :D
l really can't see the point in having separate loos, though it might make things easier for the gentlemen who won't have to queue so long waiting for us ladies to finish re-applying out make-up. All I want is to have a wee without having to queue for ages and I would guess quite a lot of people feel the same.
Firstly I am well trained and always put the seat down BUT why does it have to be so? If the seat is left UP then those men who can't aim straight wouldn't hit the seat. Secondly I used to work in a nightclub and the worst job of the night BY FAR was cleaning the WOMENS toilets. Pretty sure that tampons aren't supposed to be used to write your name. Btw it was a well known London nightclub with a few celebrities and not a sleaze pit.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.