Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Albena
3 Posts
Yes the Culture centre was still going when I left in September. The Cossacks were there, also they did a magic show, A Dancing wind show, (River Dance) A Childrens Bulgarain Show but prices had jumped to around 24 lev's per show, also in the Centre there was a small animal world, ie, spiders, lizards etc. Ref your post about swimming pool, most of the folk I know go to the Laguna Hotels swimming Pool, near to the Green Parrot. less than five mins from your Hotel, with regards to the Beach at Varna, it is very commercial, not wide, a slight problem of oils from boats going into Harbour (last year) and very loud music from numerous outlets. May catch up with you in June, will be at Nona until 13th Cheers. Tonyt
Tony T,
Thanks for the reply. From reviewing these boards I gather you're a real Bulgaria-phile, is it just Albena in particular?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.