Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
aLBENA
7 Posts
Hi rwb46,

Albena - Varna is around 28 kilometres (just over 17 miles); Albena - Sunny Beach is around 120 kilometres (just under 75 miles); Albena - Golden Sands is just over 12 kilometres (just under 7.5 miles).

Baldur
Plenty of great restaurants in Albena. Izvora on the Strand is a must, Dundys, Poco Loco. The place in the woods (I can't remember the name but is great). The boat at the end of the beach and then walk past to the couple of restaurants there, You will be spoilt for choice. We have been 3 times although last year Zante and this year Gambia, but would like to go back again in a year or so.

It is a great place, although a bit chilly at night in May so take something to keep warm.
Thanks for the prompt responses.
Second Poco Loco, try the RAI as well - show starts about 8 as I recall.
Hi sooze29
The place in the woods (I can't remember the name but is great)

Do you mean either Slavyanski Kat or Starobulgarsi Stan? From memory, both are on the way up towards the bus station, near the Gorska Feya campsite.

Baldur
Slavianski Kat is a good place to go too, (Thanks Baldur for the memory jog :D ) - I love their spit roasted lamb!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.