Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Or maybe one of the friendly ladies who you can negotiate a price with to take them home. Whatever can he mean :think
Beat me... clealy I've been going to the wrong places.
:cry
Oooops!
Freudian slip - That should, of course, have read 'Beats me'
Roads are nice and traffic is smooth. Again here comes a tip.

Now i hope all you HT'ers take note of that tip ..... :rofl :rofl

OH and
I had never driven (I just learned, to start Activa you need to press the brake and then push start button)

thats very reassuring!! for those of us on the road! :yikes

A classic blog Kevin, absolutely loved it !! :D there is such an innocence in it in a way,.. its great...

chilly
Great reading.

Shows what a culture shock it must be to Indians to see what happens in Goa.

Papa
Yes, and this a well travelled young man - At least he'd seen the sea before...
I just love all this sharing of information and culture.

It can only be good for the world.

I grew up a brainwashed bigoted Catholic and have spent the large part of my life de-programming that bigotry out of me.

Education, reading but most of all the internet and travel have opened up to me just how big and diverse world we live in.

I am not perfect and still have the odd bigoted related rant but hey I now find I love to embrace different cultures and have come to the understanding that every one of us race, creed or colour are just trying to do the best for ourselves and our families.

If I had not travelled a bit and grown up a bit and read great forum like this a bit who knows.

Probably just been the Benidorm Forum for me.

Oh no done it again I did say I was going to try. :que :que :que

Papa
Fantastic, funny story! Us FOREIGNERS! Tourists go to Goa because of this innocence of the people. We have been to Goa three times before, then we decided to try Thailand, something missing though, so back to Goa this November, we have met so many people like this author of his story and it is this type of innocent understanding of their own country that makes all the Indian people so unique in their own way. We are really looking forwards to meeting true friendly people once again. :sun2 :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.