DIY Holidays

Discussion relating to DIY holidays
Hello,

I am a travel agent and use them oftern.

very good prices, no problems, they are protected ( not all hotel-only companies are)

where are you looking to travel?
Thanks Emma

Looking to travel next year (October) - their price was the cheapest (over £30 better than Medhotels for same deal) - however, one snag they wanted all the money up front, which considering its over a year ahead, didn't suit me. However, got Findmeaacommodation to price match for me who were only £7 dearer (infact they beat it by £2) and only paid 25% deposit.

However that said I will definitely be looking at their website for future holidays - especially since you as a travel agent can recommend them.

Cheer for that info :D
What/where did you book for jdybnsn?

Jazz.
Hi Jazzman

We booked HB (2adults/2children) for the Iberostar Grand Azur Marmaris in Turkey.

However, we booked to go to Iberostar Creta Mare on Crete, this October, and Findmeaccommodation.com were £10 cheaper than Broadway Travel who are their sister company -then when we got the paper work through it said that Finmeaccommodation.com were acting as agents for Medhotels - who were again £30 dearer on their own website !

We used to use Medhotel quite a bit but we have found that since they have been taken over by Lastminute.com they are not as competative as they once were.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.