Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi The Wilson Family

Glad that You had a good time in Turkey and you got home safe. Hope everybody is fine including Gary Gary :))

Thank you for your kind comments

Hope to see all of you again

Cheers

Mustafa xxx
Hi All,

Just got back today from a two week trip to Sarigerme.

Before I went I had no idea what to expect, what is was going to be like, or how friendly the people were going to be.

I can honestly say that it one of those nicest holiday resorts that I have been to, it is one long street, with gift shops, restaurants and a couple of bars.

The people are fantastic, very friendly they have a good sense of humour and seem to love the tourists.

We ate in the Dolphin restaurant which had been recommended to us by a good friend. The service that we received was second to none, speedy. The food tasted fantastic, but most of all, the waiters were brilliant.

We found a good bar to sit and watch the world go by, this was found opposite the taxi rank, once again staff were brilliant, especially with the kids.

I had read on this website about a tour company called Sarigerme tours and a man called Mustafa. Me and my family went to find the company to book a couple of trips. We found them quite easily, right next door to the taxi rank. We booked a couple of trips, Jeep Safari and 12 island cruise.
These trips where fantastic, all the family thoughly enjoyed both days. The kids loved jeep safari, where it was laugh a minute, the scenery we saw was great, we also went through the mountain villages and saw a complety differant way of life, we wouldn't have missed it for the world.
The 12 island gulet cruise was also a very relaxing day, with plenty of stops to dip into the sea. Our guide for the day was Eyup. He made sure that everybody in the cruise had a fantastic day.

It was a shame when the holiday come to an end, but we left with some new frinds with Mustafa and Eyup........ (Jess says whatever :lol: )
Hi thehargreaves

Very Glad to hear that you had a good time and got back home safe.
We had really good time with you too

Whatever Jess :)))

Hope to see you again

Cheers

Mustafa xx
Mustafa

Is this true - Do you arrange fishing trips ?
I have looked on your website and there is no mention of such.

Ta
Col
We booked the 12 islands boat trip with Mustafa and had a fantstic day out i would well recommend it.
Mustafa and Eyup are both very nice and friendly and will recommend the best trips for you and your family and not just try to sell you something for the money they are very genuine people.
We took the baby on it and he was fine crawling around on the top deck.
All the kids age 5 and 6 got in the water at the stops and loved it they ahve life jackets they can swim in,
I hate the sea and being out of my depth as im not a strong swimmer but even i got in, it wa so crystal clear.....See Mustafa i can swim!!!!!!
Lunch was lovely chicken (which my baby coldnt get enough of) with rice and salad.

So sorry we didnt get back in to see you Mustafa but we were so busy with the kids activites.

Maybe see you again,

Vicky and family
hi
can anybody tell me how much a taxi should cost to caria holiday resort near sarigerme from dalaman.
many thanks
Hi Mustafa,
just wanted to say thanks again for a great trip to the mud bath, we really intended on doing other trips with you but were too lazy to drag ourselves from the pool!
i will email the photo Poppy took of you to your website as promised.
:lol:
thanks again, claire, bryan, eliza and poppy.
Peter 1970
The cost of a taxi to Sarigerme from Dalaman Airport is 25 euros.Hope this helps you.
Cheers
Bruverly1
are there any good jewellers in sarigerme?

i had a pair of moon and star earrings made for me in marmaris a couple of weeks ago and i lost one during a boozy night out last week !!

my friend is going to the pegasus in october and i want her to try and get me another one made
Hi Alizda. There is a first class jewellers in Sarigerme. It is at the foot of the town, just as you enter Sarigerme, it is oppositr Sarigermetours, and is right next door to the best bar in town. Hope that this helps you. Cheers Bruverly1
Hi again Alizda. If you send a note to Mustafa, he is a very good friend of mine, he works at the travel agency opposite the jewellers, and he is a good friend of the man that owns the jewellers shop. Explain to Mustafa what it is you want making and he will speak to the jeweller about it for you. You can contact Mustafa on http://www.sarigermeholiday.com. Try him hes a very helpful person. Cheers Bruverly1. Mustafa will respond to your enquiries, guaranteed.
wow - what can i say.......we went on the 12 island boat trip and arranged it by Mustafa and it was FANTASTIC! :lol: we had a great time, Mustafa is one of the best tour guides i have ever met, he is friendly, helpful and talks to you on a 1 to 1 basis (make it more personnel) 8) . we stayed at the pegasos palace and this was also a fantastic hotel (despite the mozzies)! :( we will definatly go again and probably try the alinn hotel this hotel can also be arranged by Mustafa http://www.sarigermeholiday.com and your transfers from the airport. next time we will go on the jeep safari......message to MUSTAFA - YOUR ACE!! X X X
:D [/b]
Hi Mustafa me, wife and 2 kids ages 4 and 9 are coming to pp on the 12th oct and after reading all the reports on here will definetly be coming to see you. Could you tell me what the weather could possibly be like and any tours that would be suitable for us they all sound excellent, really like to go to Olu Deniz. Also is it much quieter at that time of year.
Look forward to seeing you soon Mustafa
do they do scuba diving for beginners, if so , when , where and how much and is it run by a registered company eg-paddy,,,at PP 4th sept just plannin a few things b4 hand
Hi Mustafa and co,

Just want to say a big thanks from the family for making our holiday so special. We returned last week and have not stopped talking about it to all our friends. As excellent as the PP was the holiday was fufilled by meeting you and Eyup and joining in with your trips and meeting the local folk in Sarigerme.

I could write for ages on all the trips suffice to say you will not find better through FC and at the same time make a substancial saving :wink: Both Mustafa and Eyup make you feel special and nothing is a problem for them so a big thanks...

My daughter had her birthday out in Turkey and Mustafa and my masseur went out of their way to buy her a present and i feel that speaks volumes for the Turkish people and will ensure we will be back soon.

I hope you all enjoy your time in Sarigeme as much as us and you may learn lots of trivial information such as "the best English speakers come from Inverness" - thanks Mustafa and don't foget to wear the new shirt!

All the best

Chris (Gary) and the family

PS - Charli says thanks :twisted:
Would anyone say that the jeep safari would be Ok for my 3 year old ?

I think he would love it but I'd just like to know if it would be safe enough for him.

Hi everybody

Sorry for late reply as i couldnt get the internet for a while

As everybody agrees on the forum Jeep Safari is not suitable for under 4 too young kids but there are some families who do not want to miss it so they are responsible of their kids

l have to explain that All Safari Jeeps have seatbelts and as long as you sit with your kids and keep them and yourselves with seatbelts you are all quiet safe but myself l dont recommend Jeep Safari to families who have kids under 4

Secondly in Turkey All the travel agencies have to have travel insurance otherwise they cant run their business so Before Jeep Safari starts everybody signs the insurance papers, lf you are not given a paper to sing this means you do not have insurance during the safari tour.

lf you have any questions please feel free to ask, will be only too pleased to answer

Regards

Mustafa
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.