Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
How expensive are the meals and drinks in Sarigerme.

Also which are the best restaurants and bars ?
Alex

We went to the Paradise restaurant. There were 4 adults and 3 children. The 3 girls had homemade cheeseburger and chips (which they all said were lovely - the youngest is a very fussy eater). Me and my sister had meatballs which came with tortillas and salad (again lovely). My husband had shish kebab and chips and my brother-in-law had peppered steak and chips. While we were waiting for this they kept bringing out loads of lovely breads, dips and coleslaw type of dishes. After we had finished they brought 3 big plates of sliced melon. Between us we had 8 very large lagers and 6 very large fantas.

This all came to 95 lira :!: Less than £40 :shock:

After this we went to the dolphin bar which has astro turf ouside it and big comfy bean bags and cushions to sit on which the girls loved. Again the manager kept bring out cakes and biscuits for the girls.
Hi Mcfester

on Sunday l asked some sellers in the market what size they have&sell. They told me that they have s,m,x,xl, But l asked them lf they had 4xl for you they said they didnt have :(

l also asked some clothe shops as l saw Only few shops have 4xl of some qualitiy clothes :)

Cheers
Mustafa
Hi Alex

Everyday The office is opened at 8:30 and closed at midnight.

See you in September :)
Mustafa
Scottishmum

first want to say Thank you so much for your kind comments about me

What a wonderful review on Sarigerme you have.l exactly agree with you

Sarigerme is not only Pegasos as There are several good hotels here and will be more in near future.

Will be only too pleased to answer your questions which you may have

Cheers all
Mustafa :wave
Just want to back up to themcs that Paradise is a good restaurant in Sarigerme. Nearly all restaurants here are good

Mustafa
Hi Mustafa
We have 4 children ages 2, 10, 12, 14 can you recommend any of your tours that would suit all ages please.
We are due to come out in July to the Tropical (Can you assure me that there are only minor alterations going on there?) I take it you pass there quite often with your trips :D
Thanks very much Mustafa for asking the sellers, I will buy you a drink when we get there.

The shops then, they do sell a few clothes for big man?

Thanks
Hi Mustafa,

Our family is visiting PP in sept and we are after some information on the tours.

My son will be 3 and my daughter will be 10. We are very interested in the jeep safari.

Vikki xxxxx
Hi Everybody,

Sorry for late reply as l have been busy with my new project

The Wilson Family,

l can recommend you 12 Island Boat & Dalyan-Mud Bath tours as They are both quite suitable for your all kids and There are not many tourits on our boats l mean more personel tours so You&Your kids will be okay :)

Vikki

In my opinion your son is too young for Jeep Safari as Nearly %75 of the Safari Route is off road. This might be a risk.
Also Jeep Safari is a big risk for pregnant ladies

Please feel free to ask any questions which you may have

Cheers all
Mustafa x
Mcfester,

You are welcome. Thank you that You will offer a drink :glynis

Only A few shops selling few clothes for big man in Sarigerme

Regards
Mustafa :)
Shopping in Serigerme

Can anyone tell me if I can but trainers and shoes in Serigerme and how much do they cost?

I am not sure whether to buy now or wait until I am out there?

I would probably want a pair of white or beige adidas or reeboks.

Thansk in advance
Hi McFester,
I have been to Sarigerme, was there last year. There is a market in Sarigerme every Sunday, you can buy trainers there. Alternatively visit the large markets that are organised by Sarigerme tours. You can purchase all brands of shoes, trainers, clothes etc., for a fraction of the cost here in UK. Hope that this helps you.
Cheers Bruverly 1
cheers Mustafa for your reply, we will see you in a few weeks - If the Pegasus Tropical is open that is!!!
it's me worriting about the cashpoint again, i was pleased to see you post recently that the cashpoint was now back in sarigerme, but then on the pegasos palace forum somebody commented that it is empty - is this a regular problem? and is there a set day that someone comes to refill it?
viv k

with regards to the cashpoint, it is there its on a mobile bus parked at the bottom of the street but they cant get the sattellite working on it, but not sure if thats true.

theres a few ways to get cash you catch the dolmus to ortaca outside the palace gates or you hire a bike and ride there

or i met someone and they hired a taxi to take them and wait about 3 hrs for them to browse as well as get cash and then he brought them back to the palace for 55 lira dont worry if you take travellers cheques you can always cash them back home if not used.

nonnielane x
Hi,

Sorry!!
  • Edited by mum22 2006-06-29 19:36:16
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.