Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
unrest in Turkey
233 Posts
Bruverly1

You are right that there was unrest in the South Eastern corner of Turkey The region is ok now. Also Sarigerme is thousands of kilometres away from the southeastern region of Turkey.

Dont worry There is no unrest in Turkey at the moment quite safe country.

Regards
Musti :)
Hi Viv k

Sorry for writing to you late as l did not see your post. Just seen it
There is no cashpoint in sarigerme at the moment. But There are plenty of cashpoints in Ortaca just 15 minutes drive from sarigerme.
on our all trips We stop at a cashpoint so that the tourists can get money.

At the security Gate of Pegasos Dolmus is avaliable. Dolmus run every half hour. Price is 2.5 Lira for per person

Please feel free to ask any questions which you may have

Regards
Musti :)
hiya can any body help me with any information on the hotel alinn boutique in sarigerme ive tried their link but it does not appear to be working at the moment any information /pictures would be much appreciated thanks
Hi Mark

Have just tried their link too. as you said english site doesnt appear to be working.

Let me give you some info about the hotel.

Alinn Sarigerme hotel was opened last year owned by a turkish company. Located on the hillside and has a wonderful view. You can take a look at the pictures of the hotel in turkish website of the hotel http://www.alinnboutiquehotel.com
The hotel was built like a castle overlooking all Sarigerme and Sea. When the weather is clear we can see the Greek island Rhodes from the location of the hotel.

l hope l have helped you :)
Please feel free to ask any question which you may have

Regards
Mustafa x :)
Oh wow that looks really beautiful. Mustafa would I have walked past the entrance to this on the road back from Sarigerme beach and the childrens zoo? Just wondering as i'm sure I passed a "boutique hotel" there and wondered if it was this?

Catherine xxx
Hi Catherine

on the way to Sarigerme Beach there are 2 hotels Magic Life and İberotel probably you saw these hotels. Alinn Hotel is located on the hillside just when we turn right on the beach way that road takes us to Alinn Hotel.

Cheers all
Mustafa x :)
Hi mustafa :D

Can you tell me of a beach in Sarigerme that is safe for my little ones to swim in please?
I would be too scared to let themswim in the sea at The Pegasus as I've heard it shelves quickly and has a very strong current.

I love the sound of the jeep safari trip. Is it suitable for a 5 & 3 year old ?

We also like the sound of the Turkish bath trip. Would we be able to take it in turns on this trip as obviously on of us will have to look after the children ?

Thanks in advance :D
Hi Alex uk

There is a beach in sarigerme which is the best one in the region where there is a small zoo. No doubt when you take your kids they will all enjoy the beach. The beach is quite safe sea is not very deep
How to get there? quite easy. when you come down to sarigerme street its just 10 min walk to get to the beach.

Jeep Safari is also safe for kids as long as we have kids on safari our drivers drive slowly. A fantastic day out :D

Turkish Bath a different experience. On our all trips we have licenced tour guides. So while you are having Turkish Bath Our guides will be looking after them

Please feel free to ask any questions which you may have

Cheers all
Mustafa :D
Just a note to advise those concerned that Sarigerme is a long walk from the Pegasos Palace, that you can walk it in 15-20 minutes (a pleasant walk) or get a taxi at minimal cost. Either way I would suggest you give it a visit (not just on a Sunday for the market). The locals are very friendly and not pushy when trying to sell their wares. As are the bar staff in the one or two bars there. Children are also always made welcome.

Having just returned from 10 days in Sarigerme staying at Pegasos Palace I would advise anyone wanting to do any trips during their stay to visit the Sarigerme tours office at the bottom of the main road in Sarigerme. Not only do they know the meaning of customer service (the apple tea being much appreciated while we booked our trips) but the trips themselves are better value than offered through First Choice and more informative. You will see the real Turkey on their tours and not be taken to various factories to part with your cash.

For info, we did the Jeep Safari which was brilliant (the kids, particularly the two 4 year olds, loved it). The drivers are great fun and be warned you will get dirty/wet but that is part of the attraction. We also had the excitement of the windscreen shattering from an errant stone thrown up from a passing truck. But this just enabled the children to look at a dead snake on the road while a replacement vehicle turned up in a matter of minutes. You'll also have a great lunch, walk through a canyon to the source of a stream (freezing cold swim optional but very refreshing) and do some serious off-roading.

Also did the Dalyan mudbath/Turtle beach trip with the company of Mustafa as guide and this too was superb, we had a whole mud bath to ourselves as we had beaten the boat loads of tourists who turned up as we were leaving. We saw turtles which are impressive creatures, the rock tombs and had a marvellous time at the wonderful turtle beach. Also ate crab freshly cooked and had a little swin in the calm waters of the lagoon. I can also vouch that Mustafa is true to his word and pointed me to the nearest cash machine while in Dalyan. Kids even had a little play with the local children in the playground while we awaited our transport back to Sarigerme.

Sorry if this sounds like an advert for Sarigerme Tours but it is just the experiences of a very satisfied customer with their service.

So as I now drink my tea at home I say "serefe" to you Mustafa!
Well done on another satisfied customer Mustafa! :D
We had exactly the same experience on the mud baths trip pantherfan, and wasn't the freshly cooked crab absolutely delicious!!!!

Catherine x
hi musti
thankyou for the information on the alinn boutique hotel it was most helpful once again the staff at sarigerme tours have come up trumps for its customers , i cannot thank you enough for all of your help and your local knowledge is second to none .
any person reading this if you are going to sarigerme give sarigerme tours a visit it will be well worth your while !
Hi evryone and Hi Mustafa,
I am a friend of Mustafa and he showed me this usefull web-site and told me to join.
I am living in Sarigerme and my name is Umit. I have been living in Fethiye for 5-6 years and haven't had the chance to see this place (what a shame :( )
But after visiting this area few times and hearing about the news about the area I must say this place is a part of the heaven.
There are lots of exiciting news about the area which I believe Mustafa mentioned already.
If I could be of any help feel free to ask me as well.

Umit from heaven 8)
Hi again,

I forgot to mention I am the general manager for a construction company so any general questions regarding the building, construction and estates will be answered.

And of course no company names or advertising will take place in this forum.
hello musti,
just want to thank you for being so friendly and helpful and fun when we went on our excursions with you in may,
you were great and became a good friend,
we really enjoyed the jeep safari and got dusty but never stopped laughing,thanks
ange,steve etc
Hi all!

I arrived back from Sarigerme (stayed at Pegasos Palace) on 4/6/06 and had a fantastic 14 day holiday!!
Sarigerme is a beautiful place, and would recommend this resort to all. the beach is stunning, people are friendly and the market on a Sunday is excellent.

Whilst there my friends and by daughters took two trips with Sarigerme Tours, they were absolutely fantastic! We went on the Mud Baths and the 12 Islands. We had fantastic service and felt that these trips could not have been better. Our lunch which was included on both trips which were delicious. I would recommend Sarigerme Tours as not only are you saving money but also receiving a better trip all round which definately felt so much more personal that any trip with First Choice.
Mustafa will kill me for this but here goes........................................
Massage on the 12 Island was fab! if you ask him I'm sure he'll oblige for a small price :lol:
Thanks to all we met including Mustafa.

Lisa and Co............... XXX
Oi Mustafa, whats this? Preferential treatment!!! What happened to my massage? :lol:
MUSTI from Sarigerme tours made us feel like real friends to him, from what ive read on here he is obviously very popular and the fact he is friendly and knowledgable made the tours more fun and interesting,,,although he isnt good at selling t.shirts...lol (personal joke)
THE fethihye market was very good for bargains, 5 t.shirts for £10, puma,adidas etc...our friends also got some leather purses and bags at very good price, would recommend this trip..
Hi everybody,

Many thanks to all of you for your kind comments about me

Catherine hopefully your massage next time :wink:
Lisa Will definetely kill you when l see you next time as l told you not to mention about massage on HT. What will l do now? Eerybody will ask for massage :D (Joke)

Ange next time you will be a t-shirt seller so we will see how good you are at selling t-shirts :D and waiter in the restourant, and guide. And Thank you very much again for M.U t-shirt . :D

Pantherfan lm having my turkish tea now l say to you too Serefe
Thats been great to meet all of you

Take care everybody
Cheers all
Mustafa xxx
Mark

You are all welcome. Thank you for your kind comments about me :)

l think you are coming to Alinn Sarigerme Hotel soon ?

Cheers mate
Mustafa xxx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.