Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Bandit
233 Posts
Hi Bruverly1

Thank you for your kind comments about me. Yes I can speak almost perfect English, and I go on most trips and enjoy the company of British tourists, and at the end of a good tour small tips are usually given although it is not compulsory

anyway lm glad to hear from you and when you come on holiday here lm always ready to help all of you

Regards
Mustafa :)
Hi Mustafa

We have just booked for PP as we were going to Kos ABC which has been cancelled due to it not being ready to open. We travel on 26 June for two weeks and we will be looking out for you as we are interested in some of the trips you offer which sound great.

We have two children 9 and 2 and I just hope the weather isn't too hot for our two year old.

Which trips would you suggest that would be children friendly and also are you easy to find when we get there?

I had visions of being in the middle of nowhere but it sounds like the area is developing gradually and we can't wait for our first visit to Turkey!

Thanks
Hi Sacko

Thats good you have booked to Pegasos as it is better with Iberostar this season.
The weather is hot in June but When you get sunshade for the pram Your baby will be okay. Dont worry just get a good sunshade for the pram

l advise all of you Gocek 12 island&Dalyan Mud Baths Boat trips as These trips are exactly suitable for kids and a relaxing day out

please feel free to ask any question

See you in June
Great Holiday to everyone

*Edit please do not use the forum to advertise thanks Briar
Hi Mustafa

Thanks very much for information. We bought a new pushchair with canopy and umbrella over the weekend, so hopefully the little one should be ok with the heat.

The trips sound great so will make sure we come and find you when we arrive - even if you are a Man Utd fan! :D

Really looking forward to our holiday now and can't wait!

See you at the end of June
Hi Mustafa

We are coming over to PP on the 24th August. We are looking at trips and have decided that we would like to see you on the 25th to arrange the tours?

We woudl like a Turkish Bath to start with, what times do we need to be ready, where do we meet you and how much will it cost?

Then Daylan Mud baths - same agin, times, cost and kids?

We unfortunetly will have our children with us, 1 is 9, 1 is 2 and the 3rd is 1. Is this a problem for any of your tours?

Many Thanks
Hi Mcfester

Firstly Thats good you are taking your kids with you.No Doubt They all will have a good time in Pegasos as Pegasos is excellent for kids
The kids will never be a problem for our tours They all have nice time

We are a travel agency in Sarigerme street just 20 yards up from taxi rank at the bottom of the street you can find me easly. or lf you want to get online reservation You can visit our website will pm you the web adress as Briar doesnt give me permission to write the website here.

For Turkish Bath We take you to A Real Turkish Bath located in Ortaca just 15 km from Sarigerme why Real Turkish Bath as Ortaca is not a
touristic place so you will feel yourselves in real Turkish Bath
Time depends on you. any time in day We can pick you up take there
Price : £ 8 for each

For Dalyan Boat trip
Departure is 09:00 in the morning
Return : 05:00 in the evening
Price £ 15 for each
between 0-6 free
between 7-12 half price
Lunch included
All tour are conducted by me a licenced tour guide

Please feel free to ask any question which you may have

See you soon
Mustafa :)
Mustaf-a ,
As I wrote before we are 17 Adult coming to sarigerme in mid June.we wish to enjoy few excursions such as Jeep Safari , Mudbaths and 12 Island ..Also we are interested in Ephesus .My question to you is , is it possible to get Polish(or even Russian) speaking guide for ephesus trip ? few member of our group may exprience language problem (there must be alot of information to absorve i guess)
thank you..
myself and my family of 10 have just returned from a two week holiday at Pegasos palace hotel in Sarigerme, i must say that we had an absolutely fantastic time the hotel was immaculate ,the staff were friendlyand courteous and the food was of an excellent standard there are building works going on next door but you wouldnt know that they were going on ,
our only complaint if you could call it that was that the excursions from first choice were expensive ,so to cut a long story short we went into Sarigerme where we arranged all our tours through Sarigerme Travel which is situated about 20 yards from the taxi rank at the bottom of the street we found them to be really helpful and if you go into there office ask to see Mustafa as he will do everything that he can to facilitate your requests and if necessary he will tailor the trip to suit you within reasonable bounds , So all in all for the best trip deals (saving around25%)go into the village of Sarigerme and you can get a much better deal so in conclusion Sarigerme is beautiful place for a holiday and we will in all truth return to Sarigerme in the future and definitely use Sarigerme travel again as the gave us 5 star service and excellent value for money i would recommend the gocek 5 island boat trip over the 12 island one as it is far more relaxing and you get more time for swimming etc also the dalyan mud baths for the sheer novelty factor of getting absolutely covered in mud which is warm and quite therapeutic, our guide on all our trips was musti and he is really knowledgeable and has a really good sense of fun but above all if you have children with you he is concious of any dangers and will warn you of them if only to ensure the safety of your family
Thanks Mark, will definatly book with Serigerme travel.

Please could you write a detailed review so we can all read?

Cheers
Hi. I would like to know all about the Jeep Safari rides in Sarigerme. I have not seen any reports on what it is like, but several of us are coming to Sarigerme in June and we would like to book but we want to know all about it first. How long does it last, where do we go, and how much per person. Cheers Bruverly1
Hi Bruverly1

All route is 138 km
Pick up time is 9:30 in the morning from Pegasos
We drive to Ortaca among Turkish villages You see real turkish village life on the way. We stop to see the rock tombs on the way then we drive to Koycegiz which has a nice lake
After arriving to Koycegiz lake we have half hour swim break in the lake then we drive to Yuvarlak Stream where we take 5 min walk to the source of the stream. after taking a fantastic walk we go to a restaurant which is located on the stream. Having Lunch we drive to Dalyan takes half hour to get to Dalyan we have 1,5 hours swimming break in turtle beach then we drive to Radar Station hill where you can see all Dalyan channel view
Then we drive back to Sarigerme at about 5 in the evening
%75 of its off-road drive
The Jeeps are Military Land Rover

Price is £20
0-6 free
7-12 half price
Lunch included. For lunch Fish,Chicken,Meatball

Please feel free to ask any question which you may have

Enjoy
Mustafa x :)
Hi Mustafa, thanks for all the information you've posted so far, we are really looking forward to our visit this july. Can you tell me if there is a cashpoint in sarigerme, someone said there is one on the back of a bus, does this mean it is only there at certain times?
Hi Viv k

You are all welcome :D lm only pleased to answer your questions.

There was a cashpoint of a bank at the bottom of the street next to taxi rank last summer, but this season They havent put any cashmachine yet. l dont know When they will bring one, hopefully They put one soon so the tourists and us will be able to get money easly :wink:

Please feel free to ask any questions which you may have

Regards
Musti
i'll keep my fingers crossed! We aren't coming until the beginning of July, if you do find out anymore I would be grateful if you could post the information. Is there one in Orteca? How much is a dolmus ride to orteca?
Mustafa,
Thanks for all the information about the Safari Ride and other tours that you have mentioned. How do your prices compare to those tours offered by the Hotels. If I book excursions and trips with you, will I be able to save any money. Also what about insurances on tours, is that all included too?
Your operation makes me believe that you are a caring person, as other reports on HT say that they have been delighted with the service that you give to them.
There are 12 of us coming to Sarigerme in June and we will be going on every tour possible, and we will definitely be booking them with you.
Cant wait for our holiday to start, will be looking for you as soon as we get to our Hotel.
Cheers Mate
Bruvertly1
Stayed at PP last year and really enjoyed it, coming back this month but heard can't use old lire left from last year is this true? Ju
You cant use the old type Lira - ie the millions - But if it is new style lira you will be ok.

Mustafa - recd a text from Scottishmum who is in PP at the now - She said there seems to be some civil unrest there at the moment - with Loads of police walking around armed to the hilt? She wondered if we had experienced the same in Marmaris which we didnt? Is there anything going on there now?

I mentioned this to my husband who said this was probably normal as Sargierme came under the Jandarma rather than the Polis ??

LA
Hi Leighanne

Scottishmum (Catherine) came to my office on Sunday and booked for Boat trip. She asked me this quesiton on Sunday. l told her that
The answer of the question

In major cities it is normal for the Police to be armed, it is for everyones safety, but in small towns like Sarigerme, the police are replaced with soldiers (Gendarme) a part of the army.

Everybody please Do not worry There is NO unrest here in Sarigerme
as l know It is the same in UK especially at airports, they are there to protect the public. So Soldiers are here to protect the public.

Please feel free to ask any question which you have

Musti x :)
Hi Ju

just want to back up to Leighanne that You cant use the old type Lira Nobody accepts the old type but lf you have old Lira As l know Some bank change it. l think that bank is Ziraat Bankasi.

When you see me here l will definetely help you to change old lira

Regards
Musti x :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.